• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (3008) fights an actual SCP-3008-2

As the title says, the Player from the Roblox version of SCP-3008 fights an actual article canon SCP-3008(-2)

-Takes place in SCP-3008 of course, 5 meters apart
-There is only one Player and one SCP-3008-2 (Both of these might be increased if needed)
-Speed is equal

The Player: 1 (@AThe1412 )

SCP-3008-2

Incon:

Last edited:
The Roblox version of the Employees act similarly to their canon counterpart and while they can be argued to be weaker due to not being able to break apart furniture no matter how many of them there are, the way it works in the game everything in Bloxmart is just freaking indestructible. Okay, maybe not "indestructible" but their durability definitely falls into the 9-B range.

You can literally build a base that is hundreds of meters in the air, drop any employee or object from that height and they'll both be completely undamaged. What I'm saying here is that the Player has to frequently deal with Employees that are not only as strong as their original SCP iteration but also far more durable. Now as to what the Player has over the enemy, they have items that they can consume immediately to restore health and stamina. They can deal damage by shoving the employee several meter away, throw or drop furniture on it, and possibly stab it with glass shards (we have never seen them weaponize glass shards in game but this could be due to the durability of the Roblox Employees not allowing them to as mentioned earlier). They can fuse objects to the floor in the monster's way to stop its pursuit and construct something to remain safe from it. With a combination of stealth and tactics, I think the Lego shopper takes this.

Isn't SCP getting removed from the wiki? I don't think its best to use 3008-2 cause its profile is gonna be gone soon.
29c.gif

End of an era. Hopefully, SCP will return just like how Creepypasta returned, but the chances will look slim for the next few years or so, I guess.

The Roblox version of the Employees act similarly to their canon counterpart and while they can be argued to be weaker due to not being able to break apart furniture no matter how many of them there are, the way it works in the game everything in Bloxmart is just freaking indestructible. Okay, maybe not "indestructible" but their durability definitely falls into the 9-B range.

You can literally build a base that is hundreds of meters in the air, drop any employee or object from that height and they'll both be completely undamaged. What I'm saying here is that the Player has to frequently deal with Employees that are not only as strong as their original SCP iteration but also far more durable. Now as to what the Player has over the enemy, they have items that they can consume immediately to restore health and stamina. They can deal damage by shoving the employee several meter away, throw or drop furniture on it, and possibly stab it with glass shards (we have never seen them weaponize glass shards in game but this could be due to the durability of the Roblox Employees not allowing them to as mentioned earlier). They can fuse objects to the floor in the monster's way to stop its pursuit and construct something to remain safe from it. With a combination of stealth and tactics, I think the Lego shopper takes this.

In case the King is canon (Which could probably be argued due to the existance of the King's Remains plot), the durability of furniture in Rokea could be FAR higher than just 9-B, since he could demolish skyscraper sized pillars of concrete (568.96 meters) when aggravated. Although he can undo the welds of objects when stomping on them, the objects themselves are not destroyed or damaged
image.png

Last edited:
In case the King is canon (Which could probably be argued due to the existance of the King's Remains plot), the durability of furniture in Rokea could be FAR higher than just 9-B, since he could demolish skyscraper sized pillars of concrete (568.96 meters) when aggravated. Although he can undo the welds of objects when stomping on them, the objects themselves are not destroyed or damaged
image.png

Bro, I didn't even know he can do that. That's crazy.

Back