• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Phoenix Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think because Tezuka saw his stuff as literal fiction, as in, with actual actors and stuff, and not the "perceiving x as fiction" you see cosmic beings do.

Oh that's interesting for some reason I almost thought it was a joke about how seeing something as fiction instantly makes you high 2-A

Welp, so much for composite astro boy vs composite mega man........

Edit: nevermind, even composite mega man was just downgraded oh boi

I read the first 2 chapters of The Three-Eyed One (the rest being completely unobtainable), with prep time Sharaku can make a machine able to change "brains to jelly" which turns people into idiots/*******. Sharaku also appears to be immune to the effects of his machine. So I guess he should have Resistance to Mind Manipulation, and Statistics Reduction with prep (The machine wasn't described as Memory Manip).

Movie Sharaku is able to simultaneously do this to buildings, not sure what tier is that.

Admin edit: Just fixing a broken link

Necro-bump for me to change Phoenix's Time Paradox Immunity to type 1 Acausality. Also its Gravity Manip should be revised since I once proposed something similar to another character and it was rejected.

That and the stuff in the previous comment.

Bump. Looks like all the videos I had on streamable for the OVA were deleted, so I need to clarify on the profile that the powers that come from that are from the OVA. Her profile also says that she can bestow type 4 Immortality, which is no longer a thing.

Thanks. It's late in my country so I'll start tomorrow.

I can edit that page but I need a confirmation of my proposals being right.

I would also need to update The Phoenix again, to give her Higher-Dimensional Existence in its second key and remove its Abstract Existence. The guy who add her that never finished arguing why he did so.

Done, The Phoenix can be lock but Sharaku wasn't lock before and shouldn't be now as it has no tier 2 feats.

Eh.. By describing something with the same words as the manga I put a slur word in Sharaku's profile, my edit was reversed warning of that and I remove it. The profile still links the part of the manga that says that as evidence tho.

Okay. No problem.

Is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back