• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Phantom Thieves In Your Verse

Braking

He/Him
The Phantom Thieves Somehow Got trapped in your favorite verse by some unknown cause.

They Check Their Phones and somehow the metaverse still works there.

Who's Hearts Do they Steal and make them change their ways and will they succeed?

Third Semester To true endgame used.

Speed is equal

Profiles:

Joker

Morgana

Skull

Panther

Fox

Queen

Oracle

Noir

Crow or Black Mask

Violet

You can be creative of what the persons palace looks like what they look like. what are their new abilities because in their palace they get some new shit what do they get? What will the calling card say and where will they put it? Think of this as a fun not required school projects with homies.

Anyways i thought of this when i was playing strikers. annnnnd GO

Phantom_Thieves_of_Heart_Group_2_P5.jpg

Last edited:
Also being making the palace is optional but do put some creativity no one will judge you.

Let's just call it dragonball- I can only assume the biggest palace is Frieza's. I don't know how that would work

Edit: fate manipulation is fine and all- but can they travel through space?

They don't really have a way to reach Frieza, they'd probably end up stealing hearts of small time villains like Barry Kahn

there is a chance of frieza trying steal the dragon ball tho and coming back to earth

I don't think the Phantom Thieves would interact with the greater Dragon Ball cast at all unless someone like Bulma discovers the metaverse which isn't likely

there is a chance of frieza trying steal the dragon ball tho and coming back to earth
Even if he did- the power of a palace and what's inside is determined by the person's malice isn't it? Wouldn't that basically kill there state advantage if they fight in the meta verse? And considering it's Frieza the actual genocidal planet selling maniac, his palace might literally be a planet (or at least I'd imagine it as one)

Frieza's palace would probably be the whole universe and it'd probably be way too powerful for the Phantom Thieves considering how evil Frieza is

Frieza's palace would probably be the whole universe and it'd probably be way too powerful for the Phantom Thieves considering how evil Frieza is
It's just the universe but everyday is frieza day, and Frieza actually trained when he was younger

You guys should know that in different palaces there is puzzles every corner that can transport them from place to place.

You guys should know that in different palaces there is puzzles every corner that can transport them from place to place.
I- think that's more or less standard backtracking minimizing game design I think? That dosen't mean it's not like canon I guess but still it dosen't change much, Dragonball just wasn't a very interesting topic for this, I suppose most things aren't when your 1-C and immeasurable, O well at least the metaverse being a factor in this thought process pretty much puts everyone on an even playing field.

Actually what would frieza's treasure even be? He proved in the tournament of power the only thing he wanted more then revenge was survival? So himself?

Let’s go with Black Clover: well right off the bat their are plenty of corrupt nobles and royals not to mention the spade kingdom and literal devils, so they would have plenty of targets. I could see them getting along with the black bulls and especially Asta for his ideals of a country with no prejudice or discrimination.

Goku's skull lol
Well that is lovly, from the examples I've seen, treasures are normally something someone actually has

Let’s go with Black Clover: well right off the bat their are plenty of corrupt nobles and royals not to mention the spade kingdom and literal devils, so they would have plenty of targets. I could see them getting along with the black bulls and especially Asta for his ideals of a country with no prejudice or discrimination.
Suddenly a lot of devils are having this existential crisis about what's right and wrong

maybe a dragon ball? or somethin
Like you know last time frieza went after the dragonballs it was for vanity, and vanity isn't exactly his Sin that would be mass genocide and the blown up planets so i don't really think that's the best one, but I really don't know what to do

As 2 people from Black Clover have said, “Just because you’re a devil, doesn’t mean you’re a bad guy.”
Welp- at least it won't be supernaturally strange. Say what would happen if they did that to a DnD devil? Aren't they like- conceptually evil or something? (Or represent the concept of evil or something)

Edit: that might be the demons, they are 2 distinctly different things in DnD and I never remember which is which

Last edited:
I'm just gonna point out that this whole "palace strength depends on how evil you are" thing is completely bunk. Futaba's palace was stronger than Kamoshida's and she wasn't even evil to begin with. It's a measure of "distorted desires", not of how evil you are.

I'm just gonna point out that this whole "palace strength depends on how evil you are" thing is completely bunk. Futaba's palace was stronger than Kamoshida's and she wasn't even evil to begin with. It's a measure of "distorted desires", not of how evil you are.
Forgive me, Distorted desires is incredible vage

Is there any metric with which to messure "Distorted Desires"

ok let's start with jojo, Dio's palace, he's just narcissistic and arrogant, he should be average.
Others JoJo villains are either corrupted and "broken" (such Diavolo) or a little normal because of their understandable ideals (such Funny Valentine)

after that we have SCP, Khahrahk (Scarlet King) Palace, enormously above average, he knew the abyss when he was born, and that was his curse, consumed his brothers and sisters, created a kingdom of despair in which few could escape, cursed the creators and creation itself, made many.
quite difficult to reach
especially the most important, we have many others similar in the verse

Madness Combat, definitely above the average, they are all Mad. I belive Tricky palace would be the greatest from all characthers in MC, losed his sanity in MC 5, we can easily suppose that he feels an incessant hatred against Hank and a little bit of everyone, being that they took away a little bit of everything from him. Well, Tricky Palace will be something like the purgatory where it "" merged ""

there are some other verses such Undertale, where the biggest palace of the verse will surely be of genocide frisk / chara or flowey, they are not crazy, maybe we can say they are bored, I don't know the size of the palace tho

Hell if I know. Persona 5 is really vague on what qualifies as such.
Forgive me if I decide to stick to Malice as a kind of Distorted desire, even if a different kind was stronger in that case instance in game well on this thread

~~sense we can arguable messure that~~

Yu-Gi-Oh:
Dm: Kaiba is, an interesting person for them to say the least if we are using dsod and its related materials Kaiba would prolly get bonked by them but his willpower would be so strong that if he wanted he could actually become a metaverse traverser, they proly wouldn't know about dartz or the rest of the kaibas till it would be too late and pegasus would get bonked by them too
GX: I don't think I need to explain why this would A) be really traumatizing to them from Yubel or b) would try and yeet jaden once they find out who he is but then realize he has no real distorted desires, they would also prolly try and yeet Sartorius
5Ds: is just the dark signers are all depression after depression after depression and so would Z-ONE
Zexal: there is no way in hell that they are going to do shit to the barians due to don thousand and 96 of which the latter would likely be too far gone for them to do anything
Arc-V: Yeah they would prolly get their shit rocked irl since haha academy go brrrrrrrr, but if they could find leo and make him repent that would be a good way to stop 2 major threats, though the academy may replace him and the zarc fragments (mainly the fusion one) would go after them while leo may think that him confessing his crimes is a scheme of some sort
IDK vrains or sevens and am not willing to go into lore cause evilswarm and everyone being far above tier 6 ******* murders them

Yu-Gi-Oh:
Dm: Kaiba is, an interesting person for them to say the least if we are using dsod and its related materials Kaiba would prolly get bonked by them but his willpower would be so strong that if he wanted he could actually become a metaverse traverser, they proly wouldn't know about dartz or the rest of the kaibas till it would be too late and pegasus would get bonked by them too
He did say "No" to EE or BFR or something in that movie purly out of subs acute EGO so seems legit

Yu-Gi-Oh:
GX: I don't think I need to explain why this would A) be really traumatizing to them from Yubel or b) would try and yeet jaden once they find out who he is but then realize he has no real distorted desires, they would also prolly try and yeet Sartorius
I'll just expand a little, in early season 1 chaz would definitely be a target, certainly, he eventually gets over himself on his own put at first him and the vice principal were the petiest people, the light of destruction, is definitely something to deal with I suppose, tho Yubel is an interesting case, because she only wants to love and be loved, her perception of what those things ment were twisted after kiba sent her into space and the light of destruction found her. (Yes-GX is crazy) and Yubel thought all the torture she inflicted on Jayden was an expression of love, so- Something is very distorted that's for sure

Actually what would frieza's treasure even be? He proved in the tournament of power the only thing he wanted more then revenge was survival? So himself?
In dragon ball super ep 99 he said this to zeno:

maxresdefault.jpg

So basically he wants power or to rule over all universes.

Frieza's treasure in his palace would likely be something he associates with absolute power, which is what his goal is whenever he isn't just reigning over his subjects and being a dick. I think, within his Palace, Frieza's treasure would likely be the Dragon Balls. Using them to achieve immortality was his main goal for a good chunk of his life and his failure to get them, along with his ensuing death, is what drives his intense hatred for Goku. Once removed from his Palace, it'd probably transform into something he actually has as did other treasures in game. Probably a scanner or a crown or something that signifies how much power someone has.

Magi: They easily clear a majority of the verse but get stomped by the god tiers.

SCP Foundation: Clears the majority but gets stomped by the god tiers.

Puella magi: Clears but I dont think any of them can affect UKG.

The rest of my favorite verses are generally lower tier like tier 6 or 5 so they get stomped.

Frieza's treasure in his palace would likely be something he associates with absolute power, which is what his goal is whenever he isn't just reigning over his subjects and being a dick. I think, within his Palace, Frieza's treasure would likely be the Dragon Balls. Using them to achieve immortality was his main goal for a good chunk of his life and his failure to get them, along with his ensuing death, is what drives his intense hatred for Goku. Once removed from his Palace, it'd probably transform into something he actually has as did other treasures in game. Probably a scanner or a crown or something that signifies how much power someone has.
Maybe it be a super dragonball then? Sense that could actually give him absolute power maybe? Tho that would complicate the capper, I suppose this dosen't really matter, the phantoms can't get to space and if they could, if they sent a calling card to frieza, judging by the tipical ingame response, bar minimal frieza murdera a few dozen subdourdnites or as I see as more likly, He gose and blows up every plant he thinks the phantom thieves could possibly be on, resulting in mass planetary genocide

Back