• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The pages for AKIRA are outdated as hell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Existing outside of time amounts to the same principle. Sorry.

That is off topic.

What is left to do in this thread?

Okay. Tell me here when that has been handled then.

Isn't Boros too strong due to Tetsuo << Tatsumaki <<<<<<<< Boros?
Tetsuo is casually one exaton into high 6-A and casually class E, plus he casually speed blitzes tatsumaki with ease, possibly 5-B obliterates everyone except for Saitama. Not to mention acausality, teleportation, gravity manip, soul manip, regeneration, and telepathy. I think he makes a good match for tatsumaki and Boros really.
Edit: why did I put “casually” so many times

For AP, at least A, possibly B is like A to B
It's against the rules, as far as I know to put any characters at a tier between A and B, I've learned that the hard way

Also, could I get more 5-B statments for Tetsuo?

Last edited:
For AP, at least A, likely B is like A to B
It's against the rules, as far as I know to put any characters at a tier between A and B, I've learned
that the hard way
I think At least A, possibly B is perfectly fine as it entails that A is a lower bound to his power, and the possibly describes the higher bound
Also, could I get more 5-B statments for Tetsuo?
Here, And here miyako heavily implies some type of planetary destruction. Kaneda isn’t to reliable but backed up miyakos statement. This is also supported by the fact that tetsuo has extremely rapid growth, to the point where even after gaining the power to easily perform a continental level feat, continues to grow just as fast.

You know what I'm finding funny, in one thread I give 11 examples of world destroying statements and that gets rejected, but this thread as at least three and that get's accepted

Well, if you manage to explain everything that you currently need evaluated in an easy to understand manner, I can call for some staff members to help out, but if you need work to be done by people who actually know Akira well, that is a bigger problem. It would still help with a summary though.

Well, if you manage to explain everything that you currently need evaluated in an easy to understand manner, I can call for some staff members to help out, but if you need work to be done by people who actually know Akira well, that is a bigger problem. It would still help with a summary though.
We need Akira, Masaru, Kiyoko, Kei, SOL, and Lady Miyako’s pages created.
Masaru, Kiyoko, Miyako, and Kei scale to Takashi easily. SOL scales to tetsuos mutated key because it was going to destroy neo tokyo.

We need Akira, Masaru, Kiyoko, Kei, SOL, and Lady Miyako’s pages created.
Masaru, Kiyoko, Miyako, and Kei scale to Takashi easily. SOL scales to tetsuos mutated key because it was going to destroy neo tokyo.
Okay. I am afraid that I cannot help you with that, but it seems uncontroversial to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back