• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The pages for AKIRA are outdated as hell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick calc using the already given amount for incinerating a building:
5.826E12 J x 2500(low end number of buildings found here)= 1.4565e+16 J or Low 7-B
High end of 6250000 buildings
5.826E12 J x 6250000 = 3.64125e+19 or 6-C

somewhere in the middle should be good as theres not 2500, but most likely not 6.25 million.

Last edited:
Is Neo Tokyo the same as normal Tokyo? Surely there will be a building count for Tokyo somewhere.

Neo Tokyo is a reconstruction of Tokyo. The assumption is that Neo Tokyo is practically the same as the original, just in a new location since the last spot was completely bombed, but just more technologically advanced.

The real question is: do we base the size of Neo Tokyo off of 1990's Tokyo (the year in which Akira was serialized) or 2020's Tokyo (the year in which Tokyo was destroyed in the story)?

Neo Tokyo is a reconstruction of Tokyo. The assumption is that Neo Tokyo is practically the same as the original, just in a new location since the last spot was completely bombed, but just more technologically advanced.

The real question is: do we base the size of Neo Tokyo off of 1990's Tokyo (the year in which Akira was serialized) or 2020's Tokyo (the year in which Tokyo was destroyed in the story)?
2020 Tokyo.

To ask, should we really keep Tetsuo's intelligence at average? He just seems to be able to adapt to new situations and he did have that conversation with the scientists

edit: He's also able understand pretty quickly how his powers work and how to use them

Last edited:
To ask, should we really keep Tetsuo's intelligence at average? He just seems to be able to adapt to new situations and he did have that conversation with the scientists

edit: He's also able understand pretty quickly how his powers work and how to use them
im not sure really, in terms of strategizing and math and such, hes probably average. but in volume 5, he seems like he knows much more in terms of combat and how the universe itself works. also should akira get some type of immeasurable/innaccessible speed? tetsuo states the stream also represents the flow of time, meaning akira is outside of the flow of time itself. this would also mean tetsuo(who scales to akira) would get this as well
Is Neo Tokyo the same as normal Tokyo? Surely there will be a building count for Tokyo somewhere.
I looked it up and there doesn't seem to be a building count anywhere.

I don't think math would matter since this isn't a series that really focuses on that

But what could Volume 5 Tetsuo be rated for intelligence? Also, I don't think just saying 'average' for his intelligence and not justifiying it is really good enough

I don't think math would matter since this isn't a series that really focuses on that

But what could Volume 5 Tetsuo be rated for intelligence? Also, I don't think just saying 'average' for his intelligence and not justifiying it is really good enough
he really has never been shown(except for volume 5)to be exceptionally smart, he even says his "brain is already messed up enough" to the doctors in volume 1 before he escapes. His intelligence in volume 5 is hard to pin down as he seems to have extraordinary expertise in the control of his own power, which as we know already intermingles with the laws of the universe itself.

Just a note that Tetsuo currently only has 5 range keys and 6 keys for other statistics. Help to fix this would be appreciated.

That seems fine.

Has the problem that I mentioned been rectified yet?

Okay. Feel free to write wiki sandbox drafts then.

It's definitely Acausality Type 1, but it may also be Type 5? Lady Miyako goes on about how the universe is destined to flow along the "cosmic stream", and that everything that occurs within the universe is the result of this "stream", and then states that Akira exists outside of the "stream", suggesting that he is completely absolved of the rules of the universe.
soooo....about this...

I am not good at determining which type of acausality that is best suited for a character.

@Elizhaa what do you think?

Well, I cannot force other staff members to be interested, and it seems like a rather minor issue.

I am not good at determining which type of acausality that is best suited for a character.

@Elizhaa what do you think?
It would probably be Acausality Type 4 since Akira is outside the cosmic stream which is the verse's causality system.
Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

Okay. Thank you. That is probably fine to apply then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back