• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The pages for AKIRA are outdated as hell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill wait on making a comment on that till i rewatch the film later today

whats the summary then on manga tetsuo and akira
tetuso tiers should go like this
"Street level(similar to shotaro kaneda)At least Building level(toppled mutliple cargo crates and brought down a warehouse)At least large buidling level+(stronger than before, brought done an entire crane)City block level, higher when withdrawing from special pills(created city wide storms)Multi-continetal level(blew a hole in the moon)Possibly Planet level(Implied to eventually be able to destroy the planet)Unknown(similar to akira who created a pocket dimension, though whether there was a new timespace is unknown).
something like that but more revised, especially for volume 4 which still needs a few feats to be calced.
akira should just be unknown

"Street level(similar to shotaro kaneda)At least Building level(toppled mutliple cargo crates and brought down a warehouse)At least large buidling level+(stronger than before, brought done an entire crane)City block level, higher when withdrawing from special pills(created city wide storms)Multi-continetal level(blew a hole in the moon)Possibly Planet level(Implied to eventually be able to destroy the planet)Unknown(similar to akira who created a pocket dimension, though whether there was a new timespace is unknown).
something like that but more revised, especially for volume 4 which still needs a few feats to be calced.
You cannot use guesswork statistics. All of them need to be based on accepted calculations (although Planet level is self-evident enough to work anyway.)
and also..why is tetsuos manga quote a quote from the movie??
You can remove it if you wish.

You cannot use guesswork statistics. All of them need to be based on accepted calculations (although Planet level is self-evident enough to work anyway.)

You can remove it if you wish.
i used guessing for volume 4 because there are no calculations. there are calculations for his second key thouhgh.

Okay. If somebody lists the evidence for the (guesswork) "Building level" to "City Block level" feats, I can ask a few calc group members for help.

Can you list the evidence for all of the feats that you mentioned above except for the Multi-Continent level and Planet level ones please?

Can you list the evidence for all of the feats that you mentioned above except for the Multi-Continent level and Planet level ones please?
before he took the pill he toppled mutliple cargo crates, and after he was shot he brought down an entire warehouse on kaneda, the warehouse was calced at a low end of city block level and at a high end of small town level. this is why i said my intial writing of his page(the one you just responed to) needed revisements, as i made it quite quickly without checking calcs. heres the calc im talking about https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...)_Calculations#Tetsuo_brings_down_a_warehouse has not been accepted yet

Thank you for helping out. The calculation results can probably be used then.

If he is just a very athletic regular human, 9-C is probably enough.

The page does not follow our standard format and is too sloppy looking, with poor grammar. Somebody else will have to create it. My apologies.

is there a way to find a rough estimate of AP through LS?
I am not sure what our current exact standards regarding that are.

Here is our lifting strength page in any case:

Small note: This calc should be corrected to use our new Planet Curvature scaling method since the full planet is not visible.

Also Null, you wrote 3307 instead of 3207.

Small note: This calc should be corrected to use our new Planet Curvature scaling method since the full planet is not visible.

Also Null, you wrote 3307 instead of 3207.
@Nullflowerblush

Would you be willing to handle this please?

It seems like hyperbole, yes. Also, it is likely just the opinion of the editor for the English translation edition.

If you post scans for his most impressive feats, maybe Damage3245 or some other calc group member would be willing to help us out?

I have a serious problem with how the moon feat was accepted.
the ring that was made around moon was ignored despite the fact that theres no natural way this formed in the timeframe of hours/a day. its much more likely tetsuo made the ring after making the crater.
this could very well allow the higher end(the one that uses KE with the escape velocity of the moon)to be accepted and be possible.

I have a serious problem with how the moon feat was accepted.
the ring that was made around moon was ignored despite the fact that theres no natural way this formed in the timeframe of hours/a day. its much more likely tetsuo made the ring after making the crater.
this could very well allow the higher end(the one that uses KE with the escape velocity of the moon)to be accepted and be possible.
you can see the blast is made, and then in the second panel rocks rise immensly beside the blast, the latency of the rocks rising make it seem like tetsuo pulled the rocks himself out of the moon. now this changes many about the feat itself and how i take it, i think the crater we see in the first panel, is the actual first crater made by the initial blast. this crater at a glance seems to be much more 6-C to high 6-B, and THEN tetsuo pulls out the rest of the crater we see later and makes a ring around the moon with it.

Tetsuo blasting the hole into the Moon and the debris being launched into orbit occurred over six pages.
Also, escape velocity is only used when an object escapes a celestial body's gravitational pull, but the rocks are still orbiting around the Moon.
those debris were in small amounts at first, but a little bit after the initial blast you can see a very large amount of rock rising out of the moon next to the blast. in the last panel you provided we see this, and remember all these panels are minutes away from eachother so again it makes no sense that all these rocks were blown away upwards and formed an entire ring around the moon in less than a day. and i forgot to mention, with my reasoning it would make the escape velocity calc useless, so thats good.

Tetsuo blasting the hole into the Moon and the debris being launched into orbit occurred over six pages.
Also, escape velocity is only used when an object escapes a celestial body's gravitational pull, but the rocks are still orbiting around the Moon.
So if it was a prolonged process, I suppose that it doesn't really reach 5-C level Watt (energy per second) output?

So if it was a prolonged process, I suppose that it doesn't really reach 5-C level Watt (energy per second) output?
it was not a prolonged process, those pages are seconds/minutes apart from eachother. this should be backed up bu tetsuo and akira casually creating a magnitude 8.5 earthquake . this was certainly not done over a prolonged time and was a short timeframe.
edit: removed second casually

Last edited:
Okay. We usually scale from single strike energy outputs though, not prolonged processes.

it was not a prolonged process, those pages are seconds/minutes apart from eachother. this should be backed up bu tetsuo and akira casually creating a magnitude 8.5 earthquake casually. this was certainly not done over a prolonged time and was a short timeframe.
this is supported by the fact that by the time the blast was visible from earth, people were sitll questioning whether tetsuo was talking about the moon in the sky. its also supported by the fact that the blast was already big enought to be seen from a far shot of the moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back