• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AbaddonTheDisappointment

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Now that Season 2A's come to an end, I think its time to fix up the profiles and add some more stuff from Season 2.

Luz

• Delete the section where it says Amity stomped Hooty
  • Flight via Owlbert (Luz uses Owlbert to fly throughout parts of Season 1 and 2)
  • Remove absorption from Luz' justification for resistance to magic as it isn't stated in the show that that's how the ability works.

Amity

• Delete the part where it says she stomped Hooty when in the context of the scene, Hooty wasn't intending/going to harm Amity during the scene or really fight her in general. Alternatively, if it's agreed upon that Amity stomping Hooty is fair, Luz and Amity should just be upgraded to "Small Building level" to match what a casual Hooty would be and the video should be replaced with this to avoid any further problems if the video is deleted.
  • Amity destroying a tree isn't technically correct as she only burned it so it should be removed.
  • Weapon Creation (Shown here)
  • Flight via Staff (Shown here)

Eda Clawthorne

• New Key for her Owl Beast form which would give her "At least Small Building level, likely far higher" as her beast form can easily beat Hooty and has overall been shown to be far stronger than most of the other characters in the series physically.
  • Removal of Limited Transformation for Transformation (As of Season 2 Episode 8, Eda can transform into a harpy form with the Owl Beast's permission as shown here). Justification of it will be (Eda can transform into the owl beast and a harpy form, the former of which is involuntary when she is low on elixir)
  • Multiple Selves (Type 1; Shares a body with the Owl Beast and can communicate with it in her mind or while she's dreaming as shown here)
  • Power Nullification and added justification for Deconstruction (Shown here. Using bard magic amplifies Eda's curse to affect others around her and slowly decay objects within its range)

Lilith Clawthorne

• New Key for her Owl beast form which would be "At least Small Building level, likely far higher" like Eda.
  • The two videos to justify her AP have been taken down. Just replace them with these two. This one for stomping Willow. This one for Willow breaking a steel door.
  • Limited Transformation (Shares the same curse as Eda and also transforms into an Owl Beast)
  • Multiple Selves (Type 1; Same justification as Eda's)
  • Immortality (Type 2) and Body Control (Shown here that Eda's detachable limbs are a byproduct of the curse and as such Lilith should have the same abilities they grant)
  • Weapon Mastery (Proficient with a staff like Eda)
  • Plant Manipulation (Shown here)
  • Clairvoyance via Scrying Potion (Shown here)

Hooty

• The video justifying his AP was taken down so just replace it with this one.

General Fixes

Most of the youtube videos used in the profiles have been taken down by Disney so I feel like it'd be best to remove the ones used in the powers and abilities section or just replace it with a statement instead to avoid this happening in the future. The ones that need to be replaced for AP are listed above. Also, everyone'll be getting Town level AP/Dura and an actual calc will be used for their speed, all coming from here as they can all keep up with Hunter speed-wise while using the staff and they can all harm each other/survive each other's magic.

Agree: ChoasJester25, XSOULOFCINDERX, TheAlmightlyWholesome, MrKerf, RandomGuy2345, TheBurgerKing11, LordGriffin1000

Last edited:
Added some extra sources since I realized I forgot those and changed the multiple selves to just type 1 since I don't think i qualifies for type 2 now that I think about it

Added some extra stuff for Lilith and Eda that I just realized I probably should've added

Just a new key for their owl beast forms that would give them "At least 9-A, likely far higher"

Fair enough. I’ll add that to the OP. Limited Transformation would just be replaced with transformation saying she can transform into the owl beast and harpy with the former being involuntary ig

Well this thread is just a revision for the entire verse up until episode 10 of season 2 so yeah basically just bring anything that you think would be useful or fix the pages.

Also if you believe the resistance to magic is invalid, we could add that to the changes.

Ok yeah. We need to either remove or re-word the Witches' wool.

Eda only states that it repels powerful spells. No mention of absorption. Luz has been hit by magic with her cloak on and it hasn't done anything. Though, this could be because she hasn't been hit by "powerful" spells, only weak magic...I guess?

I am going to dig and find feats with clips and I'll post them here so we can talk about them. Other people are free to help.

If that's the case then I'll put in the OP to remove the absorption part of witches' wool.

Also I tried to find other feats for like AP and stuff, not really for abilities, and the best I think I found was when Luz destroyed the boulders blocking to tower in episode 3. But that was with help from a potion so I didn't bother to calc it. There could be ones I missed and other abilities so I'll also try and look through season 2 to find them.

Damn! Luz is packing heat (literally). So I guess we should look back into S1 stuff as well...

Luz explodes Belos' worm-like monster

This should apply to durability since Luz survived the blast. Luz also hits Lilith with this glyph earlier and she's able to repel it/block it

Luz creates a path of ice against Belos

Both feats can be seen here (first 30 seconds)

In Season 2, using her ice glyphs creates a huge chunk of ice and using her plant glyph is able to grab on to a sea monster. With help, Luz is able to pull it as well.

In this same episode, Luz and Eda are able to create a giant monster made of plant glyphs, though it required several dozens of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCpQJzBE5Jg

The most notable speed feat in the verse (as far as I know) is Hunter: Again the same episode
https://imgur.com/a/gM0DHIq
https://youtu.be/hCpQJzBE5Jg?t=25

I'll keep digging, but I believe these are the most notable ones.

Last edited:
Town Level Luz

It's Beautiful!!
LOL Seriously What the ****? Damn! This should scale to pretty much everybody. Amity might get boosted to subsonic speed then since she fought Hunter to a draw

I did dig around and found only two other things that are notable.

Eda's final attack against Lilith. Not sure if this counts for AP. It did overpower Lilith and blasted her away, but caused no visible damage to anything else. It was very bright though.

and Hunter's speed. I apologize. I knew Hunter had the best speed showing so far, but I used the wrong clip/scene. It's actually from this. He gets attacked by a sneak glyph by Luz which sends him flying Team Rocket style. He comes back to the ship in approx 5 seconds.

Thanks for the calcs!

I actually remember thinking of calcing the first feat before I made this revision thread, but the problem was there was no visible damage afterwards so it seemed more like just really bright or some kind of hax ability rather than a real explosion. Though the second one could give something good but I don't think the result would be particularly high given that it takes 4-5 seconds for him to get back and the distance traveled seems comparable to that of the subsonic feat I put above. But I'll just calc it to double check.

Yeah I believe that's everything that'd give good values, just need to wait for it to be accepted if that happens.

Everyone above Hunter's level should scale to his speed so Eda, Lilith, and Hooty. Amity and Luz idk but considering they likely don't have the same level of speed as them but I can see them scaling as they can fight and react to Hunter while he's using the staff.

Back