• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Overlord (Ninjago) vs. SCP-682

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Aight, so let's try Legoes vs. 682 and see how that goes.
Base 682 (High 8-C) vs. The Golden Master Overlord (5-B)

Speed Equalized.

Who wins?

Lego Sata: 0

Unkillable Lizard: 0

682 Breach
Overlord as The Golden Master
Oof

Soo... Which fornm of the Ovwerlod are we using here?

Anyways, the Overlord doesn't reallyseem to have something to take down the lizard for good, but he can create a stall using his army of stone warriors. SCP-682 could destroy them maybe via space-time hax or absoption, but the Overlord would still be able to spawn more of them.

If SCP 682 managed to destroy the Overlord's phisical form and all member sof his army, then the latter would remain as a spirit form that can only try to possess him, which wouldn't work. In this case, 682 would win via incapacitation. In any other case, it's pretty much inconclusive.

The one that has all of FSM's powers as well as his own's.

aka the Golden Master.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
682 adapts and copies abilities, and proceeds to stalemate
The Overlord nulls (which in this case wouldn't work) and resists (as weiord as it sounds) power mimicry, along wioth his warriors.

I'm not exactly sure how much 682's adaptation would help him here. The Overlord resists and negates almost all of the FSM's hax and trust me, the guy has alot of hax. So if 682 adapts to the stuff, Overlord can resist it.

Granted I don't see a way on the Overlord killing 682, I think 682 resists FSM's existence erasure and the Immunity negation won't really be putting down 682.

682 can't bypass type 8 and mid-godly though.

This seems inconclusive to me, in a best case scenario, 682 woul destroy the Overlord's body, but he would still continue to live as a metaphisical spirit (which has mid-godly regen).

Ricsi-viragosi said:
i mean, to what extenct. would it stop 682 using them as fuel (food)? or just hes powers?
Because you can't use power mimicry on the stone warriors, besides, I'm not even sure if he would be able to digest/absorb them.

I thought type 8 was only ignored if it was via a higher dimensional deity?

Evil and Darkness is not a higher dimensional deity.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
he can digest all materials if im not wrong. and i meant things like energy progection and such
The warriors are made of refined dark matter, which is the pure essence of the Overlord himself. And they could possibly resist transmutation, since the serpentine's power had no effect on them. I would add this if their profile wasn't blocked.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
i fail to see how pure essence couldent bedigested, especialy if it create matter
Because they are invilnerable, they reisist to A LOT of hax, and even if they were absorbed, 682 wouldn't likely get their powers.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
he wouldent get the powers, just adapt to them, not like getting them would help
The Stone Army's powers are only defensive, so he wouldn't really adpat to them. And the Overlord wopuld just spawn more of them.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
i mean, to attacks done to it in general.
Yeah, he would adpat to their attacks immediately, but after that, he would still have trouble to get rid of them.

Back