• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The one piece character profile images are bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've got a few suggestions here, too.
I like especially for character profiles such pictures much better than these exaggerated ones with all the special effects.

Shanks 3 by alexiscabo1-d9288co

Smoker

Smoker

Dude, quit it with the negative attitude.

I for one happen to think most of those images look great, and are way better than just using random manga panels as was before in a lot of cases.

You're talking like someone that just discovered it was okay to swear on the internet.

Ask yourself this before you post: "Do I need to swear here?" or "Do I need to call someone an idiot here?".

The answer will almost always be no, in which case please refrain from doing so. It's not exactly asking a lot of you.

i reommend you think carefully and calm down before you post.

if you act nicely people will be much more willing to listen to what you have to say

Site Rule No. 1:

• Refrain from spamming, trolling, threatening, using derogatory comments of any form (ethnic, homophobic, belittling the disabled or mentally ill, etcetera), and rude, vulgar, sexist, etcetera offensive language.
Bolded for emphasis.

I didn't say you'd be banned. I just asked you to tone down the ridiculous language and tone you're using.

But hey, if you want to leave the site for a while until you calm down then maybe it is for the best.

Maybe just

Chill out

Go get a drink or something, just try not to curse so much over what seems to just be profile images. No big deal boyo. We just have to oblige by Fandom's rules.

Look, let's all calm down here. If Greatone22 promises to cease with the swearing, we can get back to evaluating if his images are better than the current ones.

That said, I also quite like several of the current images.

No need to fight over it lol, I you have better images then tell a mod/admin about it show him and other members on op general discussion thread, if everyone agrees then change it simple. If it difficult to find render pic, the choose one from anime and render it on your own. But i am agree on this, some op character profile image look completely crap

Antvasima said:
Look, let's all calm down here. If Greatone22 promises to cease with the swearing, we can get back to evaluating if his images are better than the current ones.
That said, I also quite like several of the current images.
Okay, I will stop with the swearing.

And all I want to do now is change Shank's image and Doffy's image. I think Smoker's image is okay.

Shanks3
Doflamingo onepiece

Okay what do you think about the Shanks image I just posted? I think the current one on his profile isn't too good.

Both the Shanks and Doflamingo images have been inserted into their profiles.

The following image can also be used if it is rendered first:

Smoker

Smoker's current images are pretty good IMO.

They might not show his legs below the knees but they still contain everything important...

Lol. I changed some to the Treasure Cruise ones back then because the ones before them looked just basic. The one with Law is the one I can see why you'd wanna change it though.

I am myself You are you said:
I like Many pictures in this, but profile's Shanks should not have Straw Hat. Because it is not a details in his body.
He used to wear that straw hat. It's technically still his since Luffy is just borrowin git. And some of the current one piece images are full of random details that aren't from the character's bodies. Like Blackbeard's image has random marineford buildings behind him and Katakuri has random furniture in his image. Are those things details of their bodies? No I didn't think so.

Me and Ant both agreed on that image, and I made a content revision to change the images, while you didn't. Don't just randomly change it.

It's just a past, Yes he used to wear it, but for present No
If you want to use images, you should just add tabble.
Bro just because he's holding the straw hat doesn't mean the image is bad. Katakuri's image has random furniture in it, and Blackbeard's image has random buildings behind him. It's fine to have extra details.

not the same ,for Shanks. It shows that you are trying to Use a straw hat take part unnecessarily, It is not Shanks Identity ,I'm not saying that this picture is bad. But the picture you are use. It does not correspond to the identity of the character.

I replaced the Smoker image.

"I am myself" has a point about Shanks though.

It would be good if you find a better Shanks image.

Antvasima said:
I replaced the Smoker image.
"I am myself" has a point about Shanks though.
Oh... okay... I thought the previous Smoker image was slightly better.

Shanks onepiece
@Ant If you agree, I recommend this image.
I was also going to recommend this image, but i thought you guys wouldn't like it since it seemed to realistic and not one piece style.

what about the original one?

Shanks-0.png

Looks good big boi. I guess we can close this thread for real now, won't you agree ma boi Antvasimano Staffinano.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back