• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The one of the strongest Dragon Ball character vs the one of the strongest JoJo character

I was under the impression that once you're absorbed, you're just not there anymore. You're part of the thing that absorbed you. That's how 682 beat Buu.

Again, once FW is a part of Kars, can he still regen?

How exactly is he going to press the third bomb when he doesn't have fingers?

To my knowledge, he doesn't have to. He just plants it onto himself and when he dies, time is reset. But I believe J-Man can articulate this better. IIRC he doesn't even need to die to activate it.

Sir Ovens said:
Again, once FW is a part of Kars, can he still regen?
Unless Kars has some reasons to bypass Mid-Godly, yes. Same reason why absorbing the body of a Low-Godly regenerator wouldn't kill them.

Ok, so how will FW react to getting his memory wiped by Whitesnake stealing his memory disc?

So... FW can resist the physical manifestation of his mind taken from him in the form of a disc?

Huh, if so, inconclusive. Neither can kill the other

Does he plan ahead far enough in order to consider having a bomb on himself?

In fact, why would Kars even bother with absorbtion? He'd probably be more likely to just blow him up. Or use made in heaven. both of which wouldn't work of course.

Actually, I'm voting for Future Warrior. There are very few ways Kars can deal with the Future Warrior, all of which are iffy, while Transmutation would easily take out kars.

No it won't. Because the moment Kars looks at FW, he'll understand how FW works and take his powers and resistances.

And from what I know, Kars starts with Time Stop, albeit it won't work on FW.

Also minor nitpick, but MiHUR doesn't kill people when the universe resets. It just changes the universe and the people inside it into new things, like seven continents becoming one, or a construction worker becoming a pilot. Stuff like that.

Wat. Is this strictly Novel MiH or does Pucci's MiH also kill?

Great. Also, when will you get around to updating the JoJo pages J-Man? Been waiting for the 8-B comeback.

I also vote Future Warrior.

Because at the end of the day, one punch is enough to kill Kars

Gargoyle One said:

>Kill.

No? Not even close.

Type8, living as a soul, body hoping. Etc. Mid godly via copy.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Gargoyle One said:

>Kill.
No? Not even close.

Type8, living as a soul, body hoping. Etc. Mid godly via copy.

Then it's either inconclusive, since the FT couldn't kill him, unless he has any type of sealing technique.

Then it's a matter of who can overpower the other. Also, can Kars copy techniques or just special abilities?

Back