• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The One Below All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she certainly restrained/overpowered him, as far as I remember.

He only overpowered Brian Banner, not the Anti-God itself.

He got his strength back from the Absorbing Man. That is it.

It does seem as if they intended The One Below All to be a counterpart to TOAA, and that he was only beaten via a metric crapload of PIS, as usual.

Well, he is far more restricted regarding how he can affect the rest of the world.

• TOBA is incapable of directly influencing the physical world with out a host soul or body
  • Even when he's possessed a soul or body he hasn't shown to amplify their powers in a significant way.
Keeping both these things in mind, we clearly can't scale the Hulk to TOBA based on the lore surrounding him, since it literally cannot express its power in any meaningful way. The only way we've actually seen TOBA directly influence the world is by subtly influencing ppl to get results desirable to it, like causing the men at the bar to fight and messing with Brian Banner through his dreams.

Hence why the Hulk can blow it away, it's a character that literally can't fight back in normal circumstances. PIS has little to do with anything.

Well, I think that I was shown a reply from Al Ewing about it some time ago, but may misremember.

Hulk has a powerful enough to chase avatar of TOBA back to below place. And TOBA in the hulk(Brian Banner) is at 2C that confirmed by Mephisto. So Hulk can be 2C even just defeat Brian Banner.

I think you misunderstood the comic.

It was the cloud monster That possessed Banner that was TOBA.

TOBA is the opposite Of TOAA (this has nothing to do with power but relevant)

TOBA's influence in the Marvel Universe Is As Grave And Special As TOAA.

I will close this discussion. We should continue to talk about this in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back