• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ogre vs The Monkey King - Yujiro Hanma vs Jin Mo-Ri

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Two martial artists who can copy other martial arts techniques.

Ogre vs Monkey King

Base Yujiro and Chapter 2 Mo-Ri. Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

YujiroHanmaRenderMadeByRyukama-0
JinMoRiBase

Grappler Baki vs God of Highschool is such a thematic match considering how much attention to detail is put into the technicalities of martial art fights in both series.

I know, that's why I made this. Shame that Baki himself doesn't have an 8-B key. Would have made this fight even more thematic.

I'm not sure who would win, so I'll wait until a Grappler Baki expert to come in and explain their opinions.

His go-to martial art raises his AP considerably. He has acupuncture that can also boost his AP and dura on top of that and paralyse opponents. Said acupuncture also prevents Regenerationn.

To top it all off he can see martial arts moves and copy them.

The arcs in GoH are split into chapters. This is the national tournament arc.

The AP gap is huge here. Yujiro is capable of tanking 8-B attacks with zero damage and he can reach Low 7-C while still in Base. So unless there's a lot of hax this seems like a stomp.

Mori can just copy whatever technique makes Yujiro Low 7-C. Plus acupuncture ignores dura. And like I said, Mori has 2 ways to boost his AP, both non-exclusive so he had do both at the same time. At his best he can multiply his AP by 8 times.

I would say they are roughly equal in 8-B attacks with Jin most likely having the advantage since he scales way beyond his 8-B feat by the end of the nation tournament arc and said feat is superior is 2 to 3x in value to the feat Yujiro scales above.

Acupuncture being able to bypass durability with multiple techniques,boost not only Jin's AP 8x but his speed and durability as well and remove pain.

I vote Jin due to power mimicry, acupuncture and possibly superior AP

It isn't a technique that makes Yujiro Low 7-C it's just his base power. 8-B is his causal feat.

If Yujiro's base is Low 7-C then why does he have an 8-B key? It's not even his feat that makes him 8-B so what's the point of giving him the tier if it's not actually his tier?

That doesn't make since at all.Being casual doesn't change tiers and having Yujiro's tiering like this is problematic as shown in this match up.You can just randomly switch his tiers by saying "no he's actually low 7-C in base".Yujiro shouldn't have an 8-B tier

Y'all are just confusing yourselves. If you're using his 8-B tier, then you can't use his low 7-C to 7-C tier. There is nothing confusing about that. Doesn't matter, as the key has been removed, thus making this thread invalid.

Back