• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Versus Match-ups Addition Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asriel vs YHVH is pretty much concluded, YHVH win this. Elvis and Salvator seem to have gave up on the thread and we got the vote : YHVH : 6 Asriel : 2

Added.

That Urahara vs Itachi topic was reported really early before most of the arguments showed up (i think it only had like 8 posts)

if you look now there's a ton of things being discussed, and a lot of people have since then either gone for Itachi or inconclusive. someone even changed their vote to Itachi.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/272962

so i'm requesting it to be either removed from their records for now, or moved to inconclusive.

CCC Gilgamesh vs N52 Superman has been concluded with 7 - nil votes in favor of the blonde bastard.

Added.

so i'm requesting it to be either removed from their records for now, or moved to inconclusive.

Weeeeeeell, I, personally, don't mind. But I want listen other admins opinions.

I second the Itachi v urahara one

i was 1 of the guys who change vote

also there was other person who change KazarianFahs initially was counted toward Urahara in that 8-1 score, by the end he had change to Itachi.

i count a bit votes..i think the end result was 8-6 which too close to call? and most arguments toward end were in Itachi favor.

so i think should be inconclusive since topic was closed....

while im here guess i post this one too

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/248970 (Itachi vs Lelouch)

everyone said Itachi win, thugh i dunno if that counts as a stomp/spite topic even with speed equal....you be the judge

everyone said Itachi win, thugh i dunno if that counts as a stomp/spite topic even with speed equal....you be the judge

Well, it's really looks like a stomp thread.

^ emm when this be added you has yet not to vote for anyone, also no one that at first vote for urahara then change their vote for itachi.

Sirius The EM Troll said:
here MegaMan.EXE defeats Kirito with stats equalized
Imo, isn't that a joke fight due to the apparent haxx advantage? Haxx Advantage >> Anyone with better sword skills typically, but Kirito isn't really what I'd say someone with better sword skill though provided, I know nothing about EXE. This based on what is being said on the thread.

Reppuzan says:

Mega still has a superior arsenal, time stop, soul hax, poison, stat buffs on top of an enormous range advantage.

You know, Dark Chips, Dark Power corrupts and destroys the souls of the targets, as shown by what happened to Mega until he built up a resistance.

But Kirito can't make himself invincible, teleport, fly for extended periods, blind his opponents with a flash of light, inflict bugs, restrain them with dark power, summon entire armies to fight for him (Coonel lArmy), drop meteors, flash freeze opponents, or literally have chips that deal massive damage if the opponent is using a sword.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/295577 Goku vs lilithmon i think all ppl agree goku wins without speed equalization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back