• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread

Anyone here played Eternal Darkness: Sanities Requiem and know feats for the Ancients (Ulyaoth, Xel'lotath, Chattur'gha & Mantorok)?

I'll get around to making a page for the Magic School Bus.

SpiralMaster said:
Anyone here played Eternal Darkness: Sanities Requiem and know feats for the Ancients (Ulyaoth, Xel'lotath, Chattur'gha & Mantorok)?
Oh man it's been forever since I played that game. I used to love it. Should probably dust it off and play some, again. Maybe actually acquire some feats.

Can we have one for the Marvel Zombieverse (mainly the Zombie Galacti and other exclusive characters) and/or the Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Homura Tamura?

Wait? You need permission to add a verse? I thought admins didn't have to, or is this an exception for Marvel and DC(Since it has so many universes)?

MegaMan.EXE ought to have his own page considering his other incarnations have their own. Even his rival Bass has one.

Could some here do Kunzite (Tales of Hearts R) for me as I am not quite sure where it would rank nor do I have much experience with this yet, so I have mainly stuck to lesser known characters thus far.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Jimbob32165 said:
Could we have a Tekken verse page?

(Considering we have Tekken character profiles already on here)
I could make it if you need me to.
I'd make it myself, but I've never made profile pages before or know how to, but yeah that would be awsome :)

we need pbs kids characters they are op as ****. word world characters can create the moon and change the night sky just by putting together letters. Word Girl stopped an asteroid and went to the sun in 2 seconds. will gather feats for them to make it easier to create.

Back