• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread

Fierza level? i don't think so. I can make the character profiles but i'm not sure about the main and category pages.

Kkapoios said:
Fierza level? i don't think so. I can make the character profiles but i'm not sure about the main and category pages.
well i saw the show and they didn't even go further mountain bustin, and that's being generous, but i can't give you the stats since he'll think we're downplaying, someone here must've watched the show no?

and he was talking about golden frieza, before the upgrades.

I have watched the show, i think i saw a calc that puts superman at island level ,but i'm not sure, anyway i will start making the profiles tommorow ,and just ask someone else to help me with the category page.I have a friend that thinks the hulk can solo all fiction and i'm like
OpoQQ

Kkapoios said:
I have watched the show, i think i saw a calc that puts superman at island level ,but i'm not sure, anyway i will start making the profiles tommorow ,and just ask someone else to help me with the category page.I have a friend that thinks the hulk can solo all fiction and i'm like
OpoQQ
well it's not like having a friend that believes kid naruto>>>>TAOO.

Anyone willing to help me create the pages for the rest of the No more heroes assassins, and the Colossi from shadow of the colossus?

What about the Anime Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis?

I think the pages of Bahamut, Beelzebub, Amira etc. would look good, as you can also compare their power levels.

Well it isn't request for create but for edit one page (Azeal Lamur). His page was created before official translation of his name. Now it schould be more like Ajeel Ramal.

@TripleX6

By stats I meant AP, Durability, Speed etc.

@Dragonmasterxyz

Send them to my message wall then. I don't mind.

SuperKamiNappa said:
Big Mom from One Piece and Coco from RWBY
I can do Coco from RWBY, though Big Mom doesn't have enough information right now, unless you want a page filled with unknowns

PKThunderOkey said:
I would like to request Jesus Christ (Not trolling)
while would be curious to see how powerful he would be I don't think any christian on this site will admit to deafeat if he is ever in a vs thread.

AND FOR GOD"S SAKE SOMEONE A PAGE FOR BIG MOM!!

SuperKamiNappa said:
PKThunderOkey said:
I would like to request Jesus Christ (Not trolling)
while would be curious to see how powerful he would be I don't think any christian on this site will admit to deafeat if he is ever in a vs thread.
AND FOR GOD"S SAKE SOMEONE A PAGE FOR BIG MOM!!
That and it's against the rules.

Thebluedash said:
SuperKamiNappa said:
Big Mom from One Piece and Coco from RWBY
I can do Coco from RWBY, though Big Mom doesn't have enough information right now, unless you want a page filled with unknowns
Why not Kaido has a page and don't know that much more about him

Can somebody make a No More Heroes Verse Page?

Also some other random requests:

-the Colossi from shadow of the Colossus

-Neku from the World Ends with you

-the Monokuma Units from Danganronpa: Another Episode

-Fenrich, Fuka, Desco, Artina, and Emizel from Disgaea 4

-Ika Musume

Notadeadguy said:
Can somebody make a No More Heroes Verse Page?
Also some other random requests:

-the Colossi from shadow of the Colossus

-Neku from the World Ends with you

-the Monokuma Units from Danganronpa: Another Episode

-Fenrich, Fuka, Desco, Artina, and Emizel from Disgaea 4

-Ika Musume
Sup, I could make the No More Hero verse page and I'll think about Neku

Back