• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread

I'd like to see Ungoliant from Lord of the Rings. It was able to greatly harm Melkar, the Dark Lord in LotR who damaged a Tier 2 being. Ungoliant was able to devour the Moon and Sun's powers and was easily a match for any of the demons that Melkor sent against it - except in large numbers.

Ungoliant is said to return in the Dagor Dagorath, although Tolkien never finished the Dagor or hinted at Ungoliant's fate - none of the Ainur could best her if Morgoth with the Trees couldn't, putting her at least Morgoth or Tulkas' level.

Aparajita said:
I'd like to see Ungoliant from Lord of the Rings. It was able to greatly harm Melkar, the Dark Lord in LotR who damaged a Tier 2 being. Ungoliant was able to devour the Moon and Sun's powers and was easily a match for any of the demons that Melkor sent against it - except in large numbers.
Ungoliant is said to return in the Dagor Dagorath, although Tolkien never finished the Dagor or hinted at Ungoliant's fate - none of the Ainur could best her if Morgoth with the Trees couldn't, putting her at least Morgoth or Tulkas' level.
Ungoliant has her own profile, but I personally think she's rated a bit too low.

My request is More disgaea characters (nipponichi universe) Like Mao Or valvatorez Since they should be just as strong if not stronger then Laharl (if you consider the bonus stages cannon) so they should be kinda easy to make Though Mao has a possable universal feat due to the sketchy wording in the bad ending of disgaea 3 it goes like this Mao powers up for an attack And it fades to black and the Text on screen says "and then there was nothing no human world no nether world no celestial" and considering the human world is the human dimension (our universe) And the Demon world (netherworld) is also should be the same size As our universe And finally celestia Should be the same size As The human and netherworld It should be atleast a possable universal to possable universal+ feat

I'd like to see profiles for the other protagonists of The Old Republic, namely the Hero of Tython (The Jedi Knight class), who was stated several times to be the greatest Padawan in generations by various Jedi Masters and even Satele Shan, as well as defeat Vitiate in a fight, even when Vitiate was going all out.

Azi Dahaka from Valkyrie Crusade

Destructive Capacity: At least Planet level http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Azi_Dahaka (This mage is evil incarnate and could destroy the world if she weren't so lazy.)

Weaknesses: Extremely lazy

Durability: Possibly Planet level (Her defense stats are almost close to her attack stats just a little bit less)

Power and Abilities: Dark Magic,Life Drain(Deals damage to enemy),Magic via wand

Speed: Unknown

Striking/Lifting: Unknown

Standard Equipment: Her wand and witch hat

Intelligent: Likely average(maybe a bit less as she seems to be so lazy sometimes she just doesn't try)

Stamina: Unknown

All information is from here http://valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Azi_Dahaka

I want the Cloverfield monster to have a profile, including his Manga adaption.

In the Manga, he was able to catch and destroy supersonic jets, survive large city level nuclear weapons, it's very impressive.

I would most enjoy it if it had a page, it would help a lot.

Is it possible for profiles Dragon Quest characters? Some of there strongest characters are decently impressive, with the best characters being possibly planetary level+

The Everlasting said:
What are some of their best feats?
Mortamor was a demon lord who able to conquer and screw up two Earth sized dimensions (The Real Realm and Dream Realm). He has three forms, an old magician form, then a some giant gargoyle form, then this form with a giant demonic head and 2 hands. in the fight he is obliterated in his second form and was sent away deep into space. Just for him to literately pry open space like tearing paper in half to show his third form.

Nokturnus, is kind of like a fusion of Ganondorf and Beerus in character. Basically he once was woken up and was asked by a kingdom to kill Mortamor, he would have been fine with it, but when he saw that the kingdom thought he was some hideous beast and gave him frog-stew and spider-chips. He got angry and caused the entire kingdom to be in an eternal nightmare. You do not see him again.

If you beat Mortamor there will be a bonus dungeon with Nokturnus as the bonus boss, he is insanely tough and if you beat him in under 20 turns, he will have a special ending where he completely godstomps Mortamor. Doing many abilities that do 9999 damage to him and causes him to be obliterated by just his aura. When Mortamor goes to his third form, Nokturnus gets bored and goes all out and does all of the strongest attacks in the franchise at the same time.

Nokturnus is considered to be the strongest being in all of Dragon Quest, he is superior to Orgo Demira, who beat both Numen (Who is god) and the 4 elemental spirits at the same time, Orgo Demira also sealed away a ton of multi-continental landmasses away except a place called Estard. He is also vastly more powerful than Corvus who was at least a life-wiper, and possibly Earth level.

Nokturnus has insanely high stamina, teleportation, a diverse amount of magic, the only magic weakness he has is instant death, and the most powerful spells in the game (Including spells called Pearly Gates, Big Bang, Magic Burst, and Lightning Storm).

I have a request for both Momoshiki Otsutsuki and Kinshiki Otsutsuki from Boruto The Movie.

I don't know what their attack potency should be, but after Momoshiki absorbs Kinshiki and gains his power, he was able to keep up with both Naruto and Sasuke simultaneously and even reacted to Sasuke's amenotejikara. So he is definitely at least massively hypersonic+ but I will let you guys see for yourselves. Here are some cam rips from the movie I found on youtube(spoiler alert if you don't want to know what happens in the movie).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_rx1CyedTZo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DtvjhiBW61w

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IG7K2T66o7E

I would like to request Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja. Its only has like two seasons but seeing as star vs the forces of evil got a page and its even younger I didn't think it would be too much to ask. RC9GN is probably one of the best kid shows in recent times. its not particularly deep like Avatar or even adventure time but it is very entertaining.

Also, it is an offensive distortion of an existing character.

Could someone make these character pages?

-Akhenaten(Marvel)

-Heart of the Universe(Marvel)

-Dandy(Space Dandy)

-Raidou Kuzunoha(Shin Megami Tensei)

-Mad Jim Jaspers(Marvel)

-Alien Entity(Marvel)

-Black Hole(Pretty Cure)

-Hajun(Dies Irae)

Back