• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official JBW Character Contest Submittion Thread: First Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, seriously, why are none of the other judges voting?

@K.A.M.I.T.R.O.N CYBERGOD OVER 9000

I don't know what your deal is, but if you aren't going to submit a character then stop leaving replies.

I'm seriously considering copy-pasting the lyrics of Pingu's entire opening here, if they even exist.

Otherwise, bump.

There's no reason to bump this, talk to other judges if you consider they are procrastinating.

Rodri "Dante" said:
There's no reason to bump this, talk to other judges if you consider they are procrastinating.
Dude, shouldn't you also be taking some action? I mean you are the organizer. I don't think people would appreaciate if some random knobhead like me started telling them they've been lazy.

Confussed-Oddish said:
Composite Tree Final Form For no particular one by the confussed-oddish
You need to link the page and your Message Wall

The submittion phase ends in Monday, the voting phase (hopefully) starting shortly after.

Just a fyi, I removed the excessive number spam from Roosevelt's page.

PewDiePies spam has also been removed

Time's up!

...but i will keep the thread open until all profiles have been judged. I going to see how to make a poll in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back