• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The now overdue Calebcity profile creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
9-A, possibly 8-C, possibly 8-B, possibly 8-A, possibly 7-C, possibly 7-B, possibly 7-A, possibly 6-C, possibly 6-B, possibly 6-A, possibly 5-C, possibly, 5-B, possibly 5-A, possibly 4-C, possibly 4-B, possibly 4-A, possibly 3-C, possibly 3-B, possibly 3-A, possibly 2-C, likely 0, higher with YouTube Algorithm
Pretty much this....

look at this one instead
I already deconstructed this.

Up till now I still find no reason to assume in-universe Caleb is performing as every character in the verse.

I already deconstructed this.

Up till now I still find no reason to assume in-universe Caleb is performing as every character in the verse.
Yeah and whatabout that coupled with all the other evidence topaz gathered
Since you guys are having trouble convincing the moderators.
I decided to marathon all 230+ CalebCity videos.
It was funny as hell boi

SUBTITLES​

Green is an evidence in favor of OP
Red is an evidence against the OP
Yellow is a VERY strong evidence

I will be gathering evidence and counterevidence for both sides so it's fair.

A Compilation of CalebCity Comments on Characters
Aight, I'm tired, I'll update this later.​

Since you guys are having trouble convincing the moderators.
I decided to marathon all 230+ CalebCity videos.
It was funny as hell boi

SUBTITLES​

Green is an evidence in favor of OP
Red is an evidence against the OP
Yellow is a VERY strong evidence

I will be gathering evidence and counterevidence for both sides so it's fair.

A Compilation of CalebCity Comments on Characters
Aight, I'm tired, I'll update this later.​
Again, how does this prove in-universe Caleb is doing a performance act of all these characters instead of the logical assumption, as per Occam's Razor, that they are simply separate characters all performed by the real life Caleb ala Markiplier or Brandon Rogers?

I'm really torn on this CRT. On one hand I absolutely love the idea of this profile as well as the work put into it; on the other hand I'm not sure if the evidence presented is actually enough to prove a composite.

So while I absolutely think the verse itself is allowed (I also think we should have RDCWorld1 profile) I'm neutral on the composite profile aspect.

Last edited:
Again, how does this prove in-universe Caleb is doing a performance act of all these characters instead of the logical assumption, as per Occam's Razor, that they are simply separate characters all performed by the real life Caleb ala Markiplier or Brandon Rogers?
I think the least amount of assumptions would be that they are all Caleb therefore they are all Caleb
but in seriousness, the fact that there’s a Caleb in-universe that creates the CalebCity videos is not just a meta reference but literally just in-your-face confirms that they’re all the same Caleb.

I think the least amount of assumptions would be that they are all Caleb therefore they are all Caleb
but in seriousness, the fact that there’s a Caleb in-universe that creates the CalebCity videos is not just a meta reference but literally just in-your-face confirms that they’re all the same Caleb.
I don't see how that proves a composite character though. Even if one fictional Caleb makes all the videos inside a fictional setting... How does that prove that the fictional Caleb has all those abilities? How do we explain the fact that some of the Caleb's have internal monologues differentiating then from other Caleb's?

I don't see how that proves a composite character though. Even if one fictional Caleb makes all the videos inside a fictional setting... How does that prove that the fictional Caleb has all those abilities? How do we explain the fact that some of the Caleb's have internal monologues differentiating then from other Caleb's?
As the justification on the profile says, the skit itself with fictional content creator Caleb still has other Calebs that have supernatural powers to begin with, basically confirming that it’s taking place within the same world
Also, clones.

I already explained why this doesn't work. The skit in question makes no reference to any other video. Within context, it's just a dude who is saying he has no video ideas and is shown a machine that can display alternate universes where he made videos that he didn't in the current one. This is in no way proof that Caleb the persona is every character in the verse.

The very fact you have to assume he is the "real" Caleb is already a sign that the evidence is weak on its own.

I already explained why this doesn't work. The skit in question makes no reference to any other video. Within context, it's just a dude who is saying he has no video ideas and is shown a machine that can display alternate universes where he made videos that he didn't in the current one. This is in no way proof that Caleb the persona is every character in the verse.

The very fact you have to assume he is the "real" Caleb is already a sign that the evidence is weak on its own.
I shouldn’t have to explain how ridiculously obvious his intentions are there
it’s Caleb, the guy who makes CalebCity videos, who is playing Caleb, a guy who makes CalebCity videos, and you’re trying to argue that the Caleb in that skit was clearly just another throwaway character who only made those 3 videos and has absolutely nothing to do with any of the other guys who are Caleb in the CalebCity videos
I don’t understand how the most bare bones concept of how a self aware/meta video works just isn’t clicking here
You literally replied to a post before with dozens of examples of characters directly acknowledging the fact that they’re all the same guy
Just think about this for 2 seconds. The characters are all Caleb (except when they aren’t, and he gets other people acting), they usually call eachother Caleb, there’s a fictional Caleb that says “I love talking to myself”, there’s a fictional Caleb that is a Caleb that makes CalebCity videos
gee I wonder, could they all be Caleb? Too bad there’s no evidence.

Why do we want a page for this on the site again
Like in no way is the "character" here consistent

I agree. The name of the show is literally like Ziller said "Caleb City" which is a series filled with...Caleb himself.

I agree. The name of the show is literally like Ziller said "Caleb City" which is a series filled with...Caleb himself.
In the same way "A Heist with Markiplier" is a show about Markiplier and characters acted by him in a heist.

I really don't want to have to flex authority here but you guys don't really have a valid reason to have this profile on the wiki and I will have to close the thread soon.

In the same way "A Heist with Markiplier" is a show about Markiplier and characters acted by him in a heist.

I really don't want to have to flex authority here but you guys don't really have a valid reason to have this profile on the wiki and I will have to close the thread soon.
Vs wiki staff when there aren’t 198 billion peer reviewed scientific research papers and author statements from god himself to prove that oranges are orange

simple answer:

its fun. not every character on the wiki has to be this deep, story heavy character with a bunch of big arcs. sometimes people just want a character to use for the sake of it being funny
We don't care
9/10 with these pages people don't actually do the consistent value but just take the highest end feats, and with something like that I'm not sure there even is a consistent end

You really shouldn't do that Oven. These people worked for over a year on this and I think it's kinda disrespectful to just close it.
It doesn't matter how well made a profile is if it doesn't have a good reason to exist in the first place.

It can still go up on other wikis.

It doesn't matter how well made a profile is if it doesn't have a good reason to exist in the first place.
Well it does have a good reason to exist such as the things mentioned like several times in the thread. The main problem is if its composite or not

Anyway, thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back