• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Narutoforums calculation links

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
As you may or may not have noticed, the Narutoforums calculation links are currently not working.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/index.php?title=Special:LinkSearch&target=www.narutoforums.com/xfa

Lina Shields asked an administrator and received the following reply:

"This is a part of a recent effort to deter spam bots and discourage DMCA notices that isn't necessarily finalised. It's part of an ongoing discussion with our webmaster (@Mbxx) but I'll try and keep you guys' voices heard during it.

For now the current rule is that you need to have 25 posts in order to view any blogs, I apologise for the inconvenience this is no doubt causing."

For the moment it seems best to wait and see if the Narutoforums staff will solve the problem.

If they do not, we will eventually have to start a revision project to replace the links with our Wayback Machine backups (or for the cases that do not have them, copy the calculations to our own blogs, while giving full credit to whoever originally wrote them).

Yeah, I'd say it's best to wait things out to see if anything changes.

It would be helpful if people who have 25 or more Narutoforums posts would be willing to help out in copying the calculations without Wayback Machine backups to our own blog posts, if we have to do so later on.

Just remember to give full credit.

Oh, that explains it. I was wondering why the calcs on NF didn't work. Hopefully they decide to change it back, cause it is a little annoying.

I agree that we should transfer calculations off of Narutoforums because some of the images and links are broken and need updating.

Maybe we should take any calculations that are on NarutoForums (when the links start to work) and supporters of those verse should copy and paste the calc here.

For the time being we will wait. If nothing is done about the problem, we will have to replace the links that we can with Wayback Machine backups, and copy those that we cannot to local blog posts.

Okay. Thank you for the offer.

Yes, I meant that we have previous Wayback Machine backups of most of the calculations that we can access.

There have also been recently a lot of Avengers EMH calculations to Upgrade the cartoon's characters to Continent level.

Alright. You might have to copy the contents to blogs in this wiki though, so everybody are able to see them. Just don't forget to give credit.

Thank you. We should preferably wait a while before initiating this project though. The Narutoforums admins might solve the problem.

Back