• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Naruto Tier List

This has been bugging me ever since I made a wikia page. What's bothering me?

This tier list.

It's all over the place to be perfectly honest. Like I seriously question how Roshi is above Kisame here when Kisame was able to solo both him AND Son Goku with practically no-difficulty. Or how Shisui is below Choji. He has a Susanoo for pete's sake.

- Edited the title for clarity

Shisui Susanoo has no feats and I've already made a thread discussing this plus they are all going through Revisions.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/860858

I was discussing their tier placements and the fact that some people are higher then others even though they aren't in the show but there isn't much we can do until the Verse Revision is finished.

Not gonna lie, saw this thread and the first sentence, thought it was referring to the actual tier system.

Lol, my bad for not making it clearer.

I can edit this tier list somewhat if you want.

Lilmo33 said:
Lol, my bad for not making it clearer.

I can edit this tier list somewhat if you want.
It's best to wait until the revisions are finished as a lot needs to be done and I don't like putting them in that tier placement anyway.

Mind if I ask when revisions will be done? I just wanted to get the obvious ones out of the way, like the Kisame and Roshi thing. Or how Shisui is below Choji.

Btw, been meaning to ask, but are the pictures in order?

1. Someone will eventually take over the Revisions and they where almost done anyway so whoever picks up where they left of won't take long.

2. No they aren't in order... At lest the lower ones aren't.

Also the only reason they are rated higher is because that's how the Characters Tier placements are. It goes off of AP so even tho Kisame beat Roshi, he would atomaticlly be rated lower then him because he doesn't have his level of AP/Attack Potency.

Except he does. Kisame was able to even give Seventh Gate Guy some trouble, who with his fists alone made a blast bigger than an island. Kisame is superior to Roshi is all.

Scans Please!? From what I recall he never gave 7th Gate Guy any trouble. Guy nearly killed him with The Afternoon Tiger. Kisame only countered 6th Gate Guys Morning Peacock with his sharks and none of that was Island Level.

Read this Calc:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...roject_Naruto_-_feats_from_chapters_484_-_515

Kisame isn't Island Level and he never fought a Biju Son Goku, he was only shown (In the Anime) fighting Roshi with lava covering him.

I already said it on another topic about the same thing, but the tier list done here for Naruto is disastrous, there really are so many crazy mistakes in it that it's a bad joke. It was surprising when I came across a youtuber yesterday and ridiculed that list on its channel naming it as The Worst Naruto Tier List Ever, please Staff, at least put a little interest in it to try to fix those errors in the list, with all the sincerity and respect of the world I tell you that it is extremely painful.

Isn't Shisui having a susanoo non canon?

Otherwise I'm sure it would've been a good time to use it when he got his eye snatched.

Wow, now the this community is in a more bad light than before for that video, at this point i have the urge to delete the tier list.

@Dark649 delete what, that video talking about are tier placements?. I do like I always do with videos like that, I ignore them but if it's causes that much of a problem then it should be deleted.

Well I already said I didn't like the tier format and wanted to put them in groups like Leaf Ninja, Sand Ninja and stuff like that.

Yeah, I was gonna suggest removing the tier list and just having the characters until we can get a list.

What part of "we are in Naruto Revisions" do people not understand? Can people not wait. This is what happens when someone who knows nothing about the wiki just decided to make a Youtube video on this crap.

"I already said it on another topic about the same thing, but the tier list done here for Naruto is disastrous, there really are so many crazy mistakes in it that it's a bad joke."

Please explain the mistakes and for the last time the series is going through updates and as such the Tier list will be updated.

"It was surprising when I came across a youtuber yesterday and ridiculed that list on its channel naming it as The Worst Naruto Tier List Ever, please Staff, at least put a little interest in it to try to fix those errors in the list, with all the sincerity and respect of the world I tell you that it is extremely painful."

It is not that serious good lord...Once again, the entire verse is going through revisions. Don't rush us. It will happen...soon. Swagkage made that video without even knowing what we do here. Not knowing that we are planning a revision to take place very soon. And as such is causing more problems than he is helping. You ask us to put a little interest in it? We are. Matter of fact that's why the revisions are being worked on. So that everything will fall into place. Don't rush us. Naruto is NOT the only verse we have to manage y'know. There are multiple others. Not only that, not everyone here is familiar with Naruto or are Naruto fans. As such the few who know the verse are going through with all the calcs and scaling. Simple as that. Just wait a bit. It isn't that hard.

I really don't understand the purpose of a "Tier List" anyways. It's far more descriptive to just order them according to their allegiances. Otherwise you just have messes like the Fairy Tail verse page.

That's why I said I could make the groups they go to because that tier placements before the revisions is just bad but I'm not rushing anyone I just wanted to get it out of the way because even when we finish the revisions and give the proper scaling it would be impossible to accurately tell who goes where because some characters can beat other with different abilities like Genjutsu so they wouldn't need to be as strong to beat them but since the tiering system went by power they all got mismatched except for the highest tiers.

I'm perfectly fine with whatever choice that is made on how to rank them and I can wait for the revisions to finish as I got nothing to do.

This thread can be closed since now we are doing the same thing as Dragon Ball Super and just waiting.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What part of "we are in Naruto Revisions" do people not understand? Can people not wait. This is what happens when someone who knows nothing about the wiki just decided to make a Youtube video on this crap.
"I already said it on another topic about the same thing, but the tier list done here for Naruto is disastrous, there really are so many crazy mistakes in it that it's a bad joke."

Please explain the mistakes and for the last time the series is going through updates and as such the Tier list will be updated.

"It was surprising when I came across a youtuber yesterday and ridiculed that list on its channel naming it as The Worst Naruto Tier List Ever, please Staff, at least put a little interest in it to try to fix those errors in the list, with all the sincerity and respect of the world I tell you that it is extremely painful."

It is not that serious good lord...Once again, the entire verse is going through revisions. Don't rush us. It will happen...soon. Swagkage made that video without even knowing what we do here. Not knowing that we are planning a revision to take place very soon. And as such is causing more problems than he is helping. You ask us to put a little interest in it? We are. Matter of fact that's why the revisions are being worked on. So that everything will fall into place. Don't rush us. Naruto is NOT the only verse we have to manage y'know. There are multiple others. Not only that, not everyone here is familiar with Naruto or are Naruto fans. As such the few who know the verse are going through with all the calcs and scaling. Simple as that. Just wait a bit. It isn't that hard.
Lol, just when I was going to check the Tier List to list some errors I noticed that they have been removed and simply put into categories so I suppose I make a list of all the errors that there would simply be a waste of time as I don't know if they have it removed until you make your revisions or this will be the new format that will remain. But to make a mention of one of the most absurd mistakes is Hinata, Sakura and Neji being Mid-High Tiers when characters who are exceedingly superior to them like Deidara, Sasori and Konan are in an lower tier, hilarious.

I'm sorry, I really can't know what's going on behind the scenes to know how this general review is going on, so I'm sorry for not being aware of the progress in the reviews, I can only speak for what I see, a couple of topics talking about plans to review the calculations of the series I have not noticed anything else. I speak of interest because since what time was this list? For more than a year and without that time they had not noticed how bad it was and they had not proceeded to do anything about it that impression expected to have on the matter.

What SwagKage did was obviously from his point of view that it's just a Naruto fan who does not follow the page, I came in and saw the list and concluded that it was badly made, I don't think you expect everyone who came to see it to inquire about whether they were in the process of revising it or not, they simply saw how bad it was and left with that impression. We are all grateful that you are with the review you mention and neglect can take all the time that is required to do it, we know everything that entails, we will simply be waiting to see the results and yes it is not difficult, it is not that we are desperate for something like this. So thanks for the reply and good luck.

Reppuzan said:
I really don't understand the purpose of a "Tier List" anyways. It's far more descriptive to just order them according to their allegiances. Otherwise you just have messes like the Fairy Tail verse page.
I also think that ordering the characters into factions seems more appropriate.

Despite revised the tier list, the video is up and the damage is present with comment regarding the community staff as ********, but it's better to not care about it. Swagkage and SethTheProgrammer [Who hates the wiki and its memebers] are likely planning to review other tier list and profiles [Mainly Naruto, Dragon Ball and Bleach], which are not revised spreading more hate towards this wiki.

If people want to listen to Seth and Swagkage let them, they clearly don't bother to do actual research when it comes to our site. They also have completely different veiws on how we rate Naruto, Bleach and Dragon Ball and think they are 100% right.

You are correct tho, we just gotta ignore them.

We have to ignore them yes. We had 7.2 million page views every month the last time that I checked a week ago. With that kind of popularity, we are bound to get hate-spewing detractors.

Back