• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE N(o)N(ut)N(ovember) Thread

Whatever you say, old man. Go smoke you're cigars and drink you're butterscotch whisky

I do none of those, but I do drink brandy from time-to-time.
I have come to the conclusion that machine translation is hot garbage as usual, and that I can't tell if the word I'm looking for is brandy or schnapps, or something entirely different.

anyways uhh monday woo yea

I have come to the conclusion that machine translation is hot garbage as usual, and that I can't tell if the word I'm looking for is brandy or schnapps, or something entirely different.

anyways uhh monday woo yea
Cant be Schnaps, because that would refer to the entirety of hard liquor. Or wherever you come from has some weird alcohol that they would call Schnaps. Its a brandy if its wine liquor

But all the brandy I see is brown as ****, what I'm refering to is like completely transparent and has a really strong flavour that violates your tongue.
... Vodka. Most Tequillas. Some Rums. Son youre giving me 80% of all Liquors as a descriptor lmao.

And no shit Brandy is brown, its literally made out of wine

So that we all can finally speak the superior language right?

German.

Also send me a picture of your mystery liquor or give me its brand name, Im curious now...

Also send me a picture of your mystery liquor or give me its brand name, Im curious now...
How can I be certain you aren't part of the VSBattles gang-stalking group who wants to figure out my exact location so they can throw toilet paper at my trees?

How can I be certain you aren't part of the VSBattles gang-stalking group who wants to figure out my exact location so they can throw toilet paper at my trees?
You can't be. But live is about taking risks and prevailing through them. You cant live in perpetual fear of late halloween pranks like that. Be a man

Liquor drinkers disgust me.
I am a cocktail guy myself. The pinker the better. But after the tenth Tequilla shot... My opinion didnt change but it is suprisingly easy to drink hard stuff if you know how to shot it

Damn, my condolence. I woudnt drink Ouzo even if I were an alcoholic. That stuff can be used as disinfectant

I am on the verge of saying bad things
slurs-cat.gif

Maybe he's disgusted that there's so many **** sick people in the world that this is considered a challenge...
Literally the same logic I had.

The fact that this has to be a challenge truly shows how down bad mankind can truly be.

Is it weird that I unironically get pissed off sometimes when I see a mf being down bad?

The fact that you let someone occupy and control your thoughts like that kinda weird ig.
They're not "controlling" me.

I just get the reaction of "Bro why are you so down bad? Touch some ******* grass" kind of anger. Not the "Ugh I hate you so much for the fact that you're down bad" kind of anger.

I don't think I made any sense whatsoever lol.

Ah ah ah, let the Gigachad theme run and back into your lane you two. Lets not have a repeat of whatever the **** that was in the Hot take thread

Back