• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most memeble characters for every tier

Your memes are bad and I demand better ones

DMUA said:
Your memes are bad and I demand better ones
an older version of the "verses power" part of my verse had an example of someone turning everything they could pervieve into nicolas cage

i could bring that back if you like

ok, so i can't find it for some reason (even in the original version of the page), but i swear it was there (there may be some way to roll back revisions, which may work, but i have no clue how to do anything like that)

Eh, I know this is kinda dead but I'll revive by nominating When Roleplaying Goes Too Far for the 6-C spot basically for the reasons we talked about in the chat.

It's not a meme till it's 2-B

carlton:

Think Midoriya is more deserving of High 6-B then the current slot.

Effecting the Multiverse isn't necessarily 2-A in AP, rather in range

still, requires more Arceus killing.

DMUA said:
Effecting the Multiverse isn't necessarily 2-A in AP, rather in range
still, requires more Arceus killing.
Fiiiine. Ya still gotta take Midoriya off of High 6-B though >:c

I suppose that one of my other Rp characters is more memable anyways for different reasons anyway. Let me tell ya why.

Actually, I change my mind. The character in question is more absolutely memeable on another server and not so much here so eh...Don't think that'd fit quite as well.

But I will say you should put Taiyomu on the 2-C spot since that is her best tier.

DMUA said:
Think Midoriya is more deserving of High 6-B then the current slot.
He stopped the Pisces fragment alongside with Purple Heart and Shifuto with 10%. The result was 54 petatons, which is High 6-A. It took the effort of the 3, so when we divide 54 by 3, we get 18 petatons, which is still High 6-A.

Unless you mean 5% Deku. If that's what you mean then idk about that.

I remembered him being High 6-B scaling to shifuto but I guess you wooper'd since I last checked the page.

Since Wooper woopered again I'm going to move Izuku accordingly

Alright, who wants to make a character from that?

No, try to make it valid for the wiki.

You shouldn't post an incomplete profile.

Also, 10-C, really? We can do better.

Hm... Well since no one else has posted theirs yet I guess The Monocle for High 1-B shouldn't be to controversial? Honestly there's probably a lot more memorable characters.

He's not really that memetic though. Not like DEJUVA or "hobo solos"

Back