• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most memeble characters for every tier

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
The title

Tier N/A:

Tier Variable:

• Shifuto wins via getting a tier change and invalidating the match.
Tier 11:

• C:
  • B:
  • A:
Tier 10:

• C:
  • B:
  • A:
Tier 9:

Tier 8:

Tier 7:

Tier 6:

• C:
    • High C:
  • B:
    • Low B:
    • High B: Dead tier (But I'll fix that)
  • A:
    • High A:
Tier 5:

• C:
  • B:
    • Low B:
  • A:
    • High A:
Tier 4:

Tier 3:

Tier 2:

Tier 1:

Tier 0: They don't even have personalities to memefy.

Either they're terribly written and Gary Stues, or they're a quite well written... Force of nature. You're better off making a meme about a Tornado. At least, one that isn't dark humor or normieish.

But wait, is the incapability for memes... Inof itself a meme?

INFINITY THINK

'''Tier 0'''s don't have personalities. Now make a meme out of that. That would most likely work for Tier 0.

Poor girl

but yes it does

.... What tier is Solstice?

... I shouldn't be lazy and just look at the page.

Rofl
Cognitio for 5-B because he is the most powerful and haxxed ant on all this wikia (He is the lost son of composite ant)

I am a ******* ant that can Planet bust

DreamcrosserSquad said:
Akreious said:
Looks at Surasshu

I don't see anything that can put Deja vu down m8
He says "lolcityblocklevel+durability" and basically resists everything he throws at him.
Surasshuu lacks Death Inducement resistance, he doesn't resist Tsukuyomi-level Mind Hax, Only 9-B keys means Surasshu only has Wall Durability as dictated on his profile, Deja Vu actually has better AP as brick and metal walls are merely tinfoil to him while Surasshu struggles to break down Metal Bars, Surasshu also lacks a way to deal with High-Mid + Immortality as long as memory of him exists, He also doesn't resist being cursed into the ground or Deja Vu turning intangible and just rematerializing his hand inside of him, and evne if Surasshu had all those tapped down, Deja Vu is capable of completely copying and mimicing Surasshu down to the very molecular level so Deja Vu would have everything he has + Immortality and Regen.

Boom. Mic drop.

Surasshu has Multi City Block level+ durability in his 9-B key. There is nothing on Wall level durability in his profile.

CityBlock

O was reading AP.

Also, City Block Level+ via powerscaling? dafuq is that reasoning?

Anyways, Deja Vu doesn't usually kill via AP anyways so he's still dead via Death Inducement.

Akreious said:
O was reading AP.

Anyways, Deja Vu doesn't usually kill via AP anyways so he's still dead via Death Inducement.
Yeah, but still just pointing out that one mistake.

Still tho, Cityblock+ durability via power scaling. I remember that was acceptable reasoning back in like 2011

Akreious said:
O was reading AP.

He can survive hits from other characters in the verse, who can survive hits from each other, which is why he has 8-B durability.

But he's gonna be Large Country level

I meant Midoriya with breakable arms

i mean

its pretty true, the Planet busting haxxed ant cant do anything to a rock but he can do plenty to a regular 5-A

and that depressing

Back