• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most dangerous ape vs The most dangerous bird

BattleReviews said:
anyways, the reason why the so called real world is fake, its because there isnt hax for the protagonist, that is absolutely fake, its graphics are fake, and there is no livings on earth, why you think that were not in the so called real world? because its just fake, and likely too old to even exist

Composite Human.......

Now before any Dinosaur nerds say anything I just wanna make it clear Composite Human>Dinosaurs

Why may you ask? Well Composite Human has: The Fastest People alive, The Most intelligent people alive, Has Military Training and knows how to aim a firearm and Can easily have sword training as well now..... If we remove the guns it could get interesting

Composite Human stomps

Swordofsangheilios said:
no.
Wait, you actually believe that joke? thats funny. Sorry to see this, i thought you were all joking, lol
Birds evolved from dinosaurs, humans evolved from apes (Well, ape-like ancestors).

They teach you this in like... every high school class and below. This ain't rocket science.

Also, such unnecessary hostility.

Well we can't use absolutes in this case. Microevolution is proven. Evolution in this context can have all the supporting evidence it wants but it can't truly be a fact and you can't say there is "literally" no refuting it.

Edit: I don't want to get involved but I dislike the use of absolutes when absolutes are inapplicable.

The Everlasting said:
@Assalt
I'm aware, I was just trying to get the final word in before he got banned, lol.
Yeah thank god Weekly Banned him ...... he made this thread about the 501st Leigon vs Master Chief and was completley biased about it

If Lara Croft can beat a T-rex, I'm pretty sure a Street level human with all of the knowledge every human has ever had should be more than capable of doing the same.

In all seriousness though, yeah. If CH knows everything every human has ever known and possesses every skill/talent any human has ever had, then he'll know every strength and weakness the T-rex has, and will have more than enough skill and tactical ability to exploit those weaknesses. The firearms and extra speed advantage are just the icing.

Assaltwaffle said:
Well we can't use absolutes in this case. Microevolution is proven. Evolution in this context can have all the supporting evidence it wants but it can't truly be a fact and you can't say there is "literally" no refuting it.
Edit: I don't want to get involved but I dislike the use of absolutes when absolutes are inapplicable.
Microevolution + time = Macroevolution.

It's evolution no matter what as it is.

Back