• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most dangerous ape vs The most dangerous bird

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
A fight circa 65 million years in the making.

The strongest human possible vs the dinosaur nobody could or would mess with.

Man vs dino
Composite Human

Tyrannosaurus rex

They fight on a jungle. 30 meters away from each other.

Data for the human:

-The human only has the following weapons: Katana, M1 Garand and a Winchester Rifle. Of course, the human has a lot of ammo.

-The human has 20 minutes of prep.

Data for the rex:

-The T. rex is bloodlusted (Let's say the human killed her young)

My vote goes to CH, my reasoning is that CH is FAR FASTER than the T-Rex so he wouldn't really be in danger of getting tagged by the T-Rex's Charge. another reason is that once again the CH has subsonic sttack speed so CH could attack multiple times then move out before the T-Rex could react. Or better yet, CH plays it smart and play the distance game and chip away at the T-Rex or at least blind it with the guns. I do know for a fact that CH would have to spray an ungodly ammont of ammo and slashes at the thing but CH has really damn high Stamina so I think CH is up for the challenge. But that's my thoughts.

The T-Rex is too slow, so human for reasons above.

The CH has a pretty nasty stomp here. Being capable of climbing trees, the first thing it'd do would be to drop the sword. Not going to dent the T-Rex. While CH has far more combat experience, going CQC with a T-Rex means death. Then CH'd get as far from the T-Rex as possible, sprinting to gain distance befory climbing a tree.

Then, CH'd shoot the T-Rex's eyes out. With the knowledge and experience of every gunman ever, it'd be no issue to hit. From there, shot after shot will slam into the T-Rex's skull until it dies.

Lightbuster30 said:
Do we even need a composite human? That thing can break It's legs by running lol.
T-Rex can't run without breaking its legs? Source?

Because that seems pretty stupid and not evolutionarily viable. Running is important to survive in nature.

Lightbuster30 said:
Do we even need a composite human? That thing can break It's legs by running lol.
Well, an average Joe would have close to no chance since not many people can run fast, fight well and use guns with the highest possible skill.

Composite Human. With his guns + skill it wouldn't be too hard for him to get good shots in and kill the T-Rex. Being in jungle, CH would also outmaneuver the T-Rex (faster and smaller size), so he'd have the time he needs.

Current Votes:

CH: 7 (GreyFang82, DMUA, Therefir, Omegagoldfish, DivineTedrius, John042, and Paulo.junior.969)

T-Rex: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Just an update of what the votes look like so far

a T rex can keep up with speed equalized, even without speed equalized, just eat the human and the t rex takes this effortlessly

uh... 15 mph vs 27 mph is a pretty big gap. Not to mention CH's size makes it harder for T-Rex to land a hit or bite him

The Rex can't eat the human if it can't catch him. Human shoots, runs, shoots, runs, hides behind some trees, repeat. Easy win for the human.

@Battle

We aren't using an average human, we are using composite human. AKA the perfect combination of all human attributes. Even an average person can usually sprint faster than 10-15 mph. This isn't even close to a speed blitz for the Rex; if anything it is the other way around.

so? what if the human trips? and a t rex is faster since it can outrun a chicken, even a human cant do that, just t rex via speed and jaws, and the gun is too weak to even harm t rex

A chicken runs at a max of 9 mph. An average (not even composite) human outpaces it easily.

Usain Bolt wouldn't trip. A gun would absolutely harm a T-Rex. It doesn't have armor plating.

Also you are saying you know more about the physical anatomy of a T-Rex than the world's leading researchers. I don't think you know what you're talking about. At all.

BattleReviews said:
so? what if the human trips? and a t rex is faster since it can outrun a chicken, even a human cant do that, just t rex via speed and jaws, and the gun is too weak to even harm t rex
Chickens can reach a speed of about 9 mph, is slower than t rex and much slower than composite human, and I think that CH can run at superhuman speed.

so can a t rex, theres no proof that a human can do that, since they both dont live anymore, since the so called real world is fake, my theory proved it, its just a pile of fake reality

BattleReviews said:
so can a t rex, theres no proof that a human can do that, since they both dont live anymore, since the so called real world is fake, my theory proved it, its just a pile of fake reality
Oh boi.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Therefir
CH runs at Peak human (high end from Usain Bolt's 12.07 m/s).
Human's top speed should be 40 mph or 17.88 m/s in theory, according to this.

Human can just keep his distance and shoot Rex from far away until Rex dies, he has both range and speed adventage, as well as being smarter and having prep to use the battlefield to his advantage.

anyways, the reason why the so called real world is fake, its because there isnt hax for the protagonist, that is absolutely fake, its graphics are fake, and there is no livings on earth, why you think that were not in the so called real world? because its just fake, and likely too old to even exist

Back