• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Monument Mythos Discussion Thread

Alcatraz is a Multiversal threat it seems. Alcatraz created both the Monument Monster and the Debate Demon to manipulate both the democrat and republican parties in order to spread chaos and disorder over America in the 20th century, initiating Project Seed só one day global nuclear war would break out, empowering Alcatraz with the radiation.

Cthonaut A is apparently the only republican among the Cthonaut group and a loud Trump supporter, so the other Cthonauts hate him and he’s sent on the mission to retrieve Trump’s body from Alcatraz island, specifically to get rid of him.

On Alcatraz island, Cthonaut A is attacked by the Monster and the Demon who throw him into Wonderland and play a mind control video explaining that they want to attain independence from Alcatraz and move to another universe, but that they need a human host body to do this. Cthonaut A is possessed, turning into the godlike being we saw back in Season 3.

Alcatraz island descends into the sea and does SOMETHING, apparently becoming a godlike being itself.

We see a video called LIVE FOOTAGE OF A BLACK HOLE, and when it zooms in to show the inside of the black hole at the end, it starts playing Monument Mythology, implying that the two creator deities - the Tree and the Serpent, live inside the void of a black hole.

I thought the same
The episode is strange to say the least.... and this says a lot about considering we are talking about MM

I seriously need to catch up on what the hell happened this season. Hopefully we can get some new CRTs going and confirmed based on the new information.

it was suposed to say alcatraz is stronger
I'd be careful about putting that too outright until confirmed. The current arc is about Alcatraz trying to make a "god"/become a "god" which might imply Nixon is separate enough as an entity (despite being made of Alcatraz matter, but then again the D-Day Night remained autonomous even upon realising his true nature).

I'd be careful about putting that too outright until confirmed. The current arc is about Alcatraz trying to make a "god"/become a "god" which might imply Nixon is separate enough as an entity (despite being made of Alcatraz matter, but then again the D-Day Night remained autonomous even upon realising his true nature).
Removed it, but isn't the series over?

the Alcatraz > Cthonaut A statement was in that one
Seems about right. Eviction from reality also seems to turn you into cornor folk.

Will add that there is the ending bit about the "divine" and "unseen" possibly hinting at Cthonaut and Tilon reaching some kind of Apotheosis, but that's for a QnA to clear up.

In the finale, Cthonaut A say that Alcatraz is the only god that exists, implying that Alcatraz is beyond himself

So when is Mars Serpent getting added
Do you think The Horned Serpent could be in the Tier 1 range?

I mean, wonderland is a higher dimension, that is implied to "control everything" although that statement is quite vague, and apparently survived the great division before getting killed by Nixon from what i heard.

So when is Mars Serpent getting added

Do you think The Horned Serpent could be in the Tier 1 range?

I mean, wonderland is a higher dimension, that is implied to "control everything" although that statement is quite vague, and apparently survived the great division before getting killed by Nixon from what i heard.
It might be at least 2-C for fragmenting the deanverse into multiple cornerworlds
i think just being said to be higher dimensional isn't enough for tier 1

If you are looking for any more QNA info, iirc there is a Reddit post recording all of the DC Comics rep comments
I found these two so far. The first one is from some of the season 3 videos while the other is from the Q&A on the DC comics channel I believe. Let me know if I’m missing anything though

https://www.reddit.com/r/THEMONUMENTMYTHOS/s/srSS2upgU1

https://www.reddit.com/r/THEMONUMENTMYTHOS/s/aREu8wYFSm

There are a few that are missing in the first one though.

Last edited:

I have some problems with the stuff that was added.

Survived as a disembodied head after becoming a Canyon Crown.
Anyone can survive as a disembodied head if you're a crown
Large Size (Type 0, larger than the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier[4])
This scene was more like an angle thing. We can accurately compare the Angel's height with Freedom and he barely reaches her knees.
Tier: At least 8-B, 7-C with lasers, at most Low 5-B, likely far higher
8-B is a bit odd, Angel never fights physically and he only uses his 7-C lasers. Low 5-B seems more like ED, considering the Angel needs Giza Glass to split the Earth.
Btw the split the Earth feat, would be High 5-A bcs of this
The infinite power refers to them being unbound by the laws of the universe in a metaphysical sense

I can add the SoL attack speed to the Angel's profile
Btw I also have this feat that I calced for Freedom

Since the most recent video has to do with the Croatoan and the “Invisible Day” (being February 29th), I downloaded the video. Call it a hunch but I wouldn’t surprised if Alex deletes the video after today

Back