• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are 6-B

Adventure Arc Mori is used

Monkey King mode is restricted

Mori Jin's AP (17.41 Teratons)

Kaido's AP (12.64 Teratons)

Speed is Equalized

Mori Jin:

6778595-3600895-jin%2Bmo-ri.jpg

Kaido:

kaido-vs-luffy-one-piece-uhdpaper.com-4K-6.789-m.wp.thumbnail.jpg

Inconclusive:

Hope this isn't a stomp

Mori Jin got no fire resistance... He getting vaporized with kaido's insane AOE range attack.

Mori has ice manip to counter Kaido’s flame attacks.

Mori HEAVILY out skills, has better regen, RPL , godly analytical prediction, Dura neg, Stats amp that amps strength and speed where he blitzes and 1shots Kaido or very close to it, not to mention his amps with his different techniques of martial arts.

Goh characters are just a lil too op for one piece characters especially Mori, this is most likely a stomp.

There's a reason why i think that it might not be a stomp since kaido has haki and flight has range advantage sincr can turn into a dragon AoE just like monkey said there some abilities that mori doesn't ressist. And mori can't use yeoui here

Mori has ice manip to counter Kaido’s flame attacks.

Mori HEAVILY out skills, has better regen, RPL , godly analytical prediction, Dura neg, Stats amp that amps strength and speed where he blitzes and 1shots Kaido or very close to it, not to mention his amps with his different techniques of martial arts.

Goh characters are just a lil too op for one piece characters especially Mori, this is most likely a stomp.
Get your biased ass out of here 😅… at least control it. Is that why you liked me? Remember monkeys can control weaker monkeys.

Skill won’t matter, Analytical prediction will nearly always be worse the precog and one piece precog is a mid-high precog.

Mori ice kick directly counters fire which he can learn to counter in an instant so all mori needs to have is better ap which he does from the looks of it.

Get your biased ass out of here 😅… at least control it. Is that why you liked me? Remember monkeys can control weaker monkeys.

Skill won’t matter, Analytical prediction will nearly always be worse the precog and one piece precog is a mid-high precog.
Monkey do you forget the fact Mori has multipliers. He literally blitzes and one shots after the multipliers. Not even mentioning his martial arts boost too that just makes this overkill.

skill definitely does matter. Kaido fights people semi = to him in human or hybrid. He swings mori dodges and curb stomps him with dura neg or multipliers.

not to mention mori’s regen and RPL that just makes him regen and grow way stronger than an opponent he’s already stronger than.

Honestly this is a stomp. I’m not biased I like op more than GOH by a mile but mori claps.

Last edited:
Monkey do you forget the fact Mori has multipliers. He literally blitzes and one shots after the multipliers. Not even mentioning his martial arts boost too that just makes this overkill.

skill definitely does matter. Kaido fights people semi = to him in human or hybrid. He swings mori dodges and curb stomps him with dura neg or multipliers.

not to mention mori’s regen and RPL that just makes him regen and grow way stronger than an opponent he’s already stronger than.

Honestly this is a stomp. I’m not biased I like op more than GOH by a mile but mori claps.
Never said kaido wins, it does kinda look like a stomp…but I just don’t see anything mori could do against blast breath long range AOE 🤷‍♂️ Regen won’t work, skills won’t work, freezing won’t work and mori’s range is to low for that AOE

Never said kaido wins, it does kinda look like a stomp…but I just don’t see anything mori could do against blast breath long range AOE 🤷‍♂️ Regen won’t work, skills won’t work, freezing won’t work and mori’s range is to low for that AOE
So he has 1 win con that’s out of character against the hundred Mori has in character.

When has Kaido sat back and spammed his blast breath? 😂 come on monkey

So he has 1 win con that’s out of character against the hundred Mori has in character.

When has Kaido sat back and spammed his blast breath? 😂 come on monkey
Isn’t that what he first started with when we first saw him? And that wincon is more plausible than mori’s wincons 🤷‍♂️

until mori can do something against blast breath’s range AOE I don’t see mori winning

Isn’t that what he first started with when we first saw him? And that wincon is more plausible than mori’s wincons 🤷‍♂️

until mori can do something against blast breath’s range AOE I don’t see mori winning
Monkey you are being ignorant how can you say this a stomp now Kaido winning. Mori can amp his speed and strength by 8x in this form. Mori sees blast breath he amps and 1-shots. Mori is not letting Kaido fly in the sky and rain down blast breaths not to mention how incredibly out of character that is.

Kaido is not winning this fight come on. Mori has about 20 win cons Kaido has one that is not in character and reliant on Mori letting Kaido transform into a dragon, fly in the sky, and then rain blast breaths on him without amping himself at all. Do you see how ridiculous this sounds

Kaido can win via his large AoE which Mori shouldn't be able to avoid easily but overall I agree that Mori is the victor here.

Monkey you are being ignorant how can you say this a stomp now Kaido winning
Ignorant? Never really said kaido wins. Only said mori can't do anything against blast breath
Mori can amp his speed and strength by 8x in this form. Mori sees blast breath he amps and 1-shots. Mori is not letting Kaido fly in the sky and rain down blast breaths not to mention how incredibly out of character that is.
How is it out of character when that's literally what he started with and kept using it against luffy?
Kaido is not winning this fight come on. Mori has about 20 win cons Kaido has one that is not in character and reliant on Mori letting Kaido transform into a dragon, fly in the sky, and then rain blast breaths on him without amping himself at all. Do you see how ridiculous this sounds
Those 20 wincons aren't all one shots and aren't all what he starts with...
Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart.
Kaido easily has time to turn into a dragon and shot blast breath...

About mori's amps, does he start with it and or when does he use it?

How is it out of character when that's literally what he started with and kept using it against luffy?
No he doesn’t monkey he was fighting Luffy CQC damn near the whole time. He used wind scythes, tornados and blast breathes then did CQC all after that. ( all that after he used a thunder baguya on Luffy so he started the fight using CQC again)
Those 20 wincons aren't all one shots and aren't all what he starts with...
His martial arts amps amp him a significant amount not 1-shot but injure Kaido a lot. His stat amps give him a win any way he wants it.
Kaido easily has time to turn into a dragon and shot blast breath...

About mori's amps, does he start with it and or when does he use it?
But Kaido doesn’t do it off bat. Especially against people who are stronger or = to Kaido. His haki would allow him to see how strong mori is. He would go hybrid and fight CQC where he gets stomped by mori no dif.

Mori pulls the trigger on the stat amps when he needs too.

Back