• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The MCU Spiderman feats are not strongly supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read it several times over @Antvasima.

@Zark that sounds fair, the only reason I bring it up is because of the whole Peter bailing out BE Ironman who was about to die at the hands of Cull.

@Hierophant, stop derailing. This is about 9-B conversion, not Iron Spider discussions

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is barely canon with the MCU films, and explosion calcs are always iffy anyways.

Hawkeye moving feat is first things first, an extremely high end feat as Quicksilver didn't have enough energy left to move away from the bullets anymore.

Also, it's super BS since that implies Hawkeye tanked a 9-A level energy push unharmed, couple that with Captain America barely moving with the punch, and we can see Quicksilver's powers aren't very consistent with the concept of KE.

Also also, this is from a movie with completely insane character scaling, with 9-B Captain America and Black Widow damaging 8-A Ultron, so shouldn't be considered reliable in the least.

I think we should treat the Hawkeye thing as inconsistency, however Cap is consistently shown to be above 9-B, and I'm even revising to make him Tier 8.

Black Widow did nothing to Ultron.

9-A Spider Man. The OP is literally only talking about Homecoming feats. It's downright confusing with 2 different revisions being talked about at the same time. It is the definition of derailment

I don't mind discussing multiple issues in one thread, but we should move to the "Massive MCU revision" thread. It's weird replying to one thread suggesting a downgrade and another one suggesting an upgrade.

That thread is literally talking about a straight up upgrade by different feats while this is a downgrade lol.

The discussion is definitely staying here, sorry for being inconvenient, but shifting there will be an even bigger nightmare

Also, you still didn't acknowledge that Quicksilver's powers are inconsistent with the concept of KE, that was my point with the Hawkeye and Cap calcs.

If it isn't being accounted for in any instance of film, then it is fairly safe to assume that his powers don't generate massive KE. That is a common feature among comic speedsters like Flashes and Speed Demon

HierophantDeluxe said:
If the discussion is staying here, stop telling people to gtfo when it comes to things you don't want to talk about.
Okay sorry for coming off like that.

I still think we should merge the discussions. It might get heated but it is inevitable. It will even be more awkward if this thread concludes a downgrade while that thread concludes an upgrade.

KE feats can be used of the character punches someone or moves something. There is nothing wrong with the calc. KE is only deemed unusable when breaking soL, or simply running without attacking.

Ok you know what? Fine, Everyone is still the same tier, I don't care, carry on with your 8-C Cap and High 6-B Base Spider-Man. Everyone wants this discussion to end, the OP has left the ******* wiki with a disastrous title and reasoning, and now I'm a villain for not wanting 20 ******* discussions in the same thread. I don't wanna argue anymore

For what it is worth, I think thaf Zark seems to make sense.

Which thread should be closed and merged into the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back