• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Match Where I Realized VeneficaAuthor Sweeped My Tourney [GRACE]

Ok so Vacteria has better AP/LS and Analytical Prediction. She also has her sound manipulation and flight to completely make Dark Hearted useless. The most DH has is fear manipulation and martial arts/pressure points, but I don’t think he’ll really be landing a good hit here.

Voting Vacteria

Alright, so to start off, I didn’t mean to do so well in the tourney 🗿 dark hearted was only even inserted because I wanted it to start quicker 🙈🙈 it’s not like it was easy getting to this point either

But anyway, although at a first glance it seems like Vacteria takes this pretty easy, Dark Hearted has his martial arts skills and Vacteria WILL be under the effect of fear manip for the duration of the battle. This could interfere with her amazing senses as well as delay her tactics, give Dark openings. His great acrobatics should also assist him in avoiding Vacterian Spikes, at least for a while, but due to their size and quickness as well as Vacteria’s ability to place them precisely, he’d need pretty much perfect movements to survive long enough to find the opening for Dark Heart Whirlwind. Dark is also highly respective of very powerful monsters, and it won’t take long for him to see that clearly, Vacteria is one of those monsters. Therefore, his entire moveset will be in play early, including the aforementioned Dark Heart Whirlwind which would be good to defend against her Danmaku/lightning storms. He also has a few other attacks that would be useful. Smart combinations of moves and extremely good dodging actually gives him a shot. His own enhanced senses are decent too.

But getting close to Vacteria is exceedingly difficult. Even if he does, she has her claws and is very good at hand-to-hand herself, being able to contend with Hotaru. Despite fear manipulation her senses still give her and advantage in this fight, as she’ll still feel his attacks before they occur, and she will feel his position preemptively too. Her barrier and claws will be tantamount for her defense. She can also throw Dark off his game with Queen Bee Pink Torrent, which will follow under him until she lets it loose. During this time, she can attack with her lightning to further hinder Dark. And if all else fails, she still has Queen Bee Bug Buzz to fall back on, which would be another major negative added on to Dark. A speed decrease against Vacteria’s ability to attack where he will go before he moves there may decide it right then.

But I will let everyone else decide first.

Ok so Vacteria has better AP/LS and Analytical Prediction. She also has her sound manipulation and flight to completely make Dark Hearted useless. The most DH has is fear manipulation and martial arts/pressure points, but I don’t think he’ll really be landing a good hit here.

Voting Vacteria
Knew it.

Alright, so to start off, I didn’t mean to do so well in the tourney 🗿 dark hearted was only even inserted because I wanted it to start quicker 🙈🙈 it’s not like it was easy getting to this point either

But anyway, although at a first glance it seems like Vacteria takes this pretty easy, Dark Hearted has his martial arts skills and Vacteria WILL be under the effect of fear manip for the duration of the battle. This could interfere with her amazing senses as well as delay her tactics, give Dark openings. His great acrobatics should also assist him in avoiding Vacterian Spikes, at least for a while, but due to their size and quickness as well as Vacteria’s ability to place them precisely, he’d need pretty much perfect movements to survive long enough to find the opening for Dark Heart Whirlwind. Dark is also highly respective of very powerful monsters, and it won’t take long for him to see that clearly, Vacteria is one of those monsters. Therefore, his entire moveset will be in play early, including the aforementioned Dark Heart Whirlwind which would be good to defend against her Danmaku/lightning storms. He also has a few other attacks that would be useful. Smart combinations of moves and extremely good dodging actually gives him a shot. His own enhanced senses are decent too.

But getting close to Vacteria is exceedingly difficult. Even if he does, she has her claws and is very good at hand-to-hand herself, being able to contend with Hotaru. Despite fear manipulation her senses still give her and advantage in this fight, as she’ll still feel his attacks before they occur, and she will feel his position preemptively too. Her barrier and claws will be tantamount for her defense. She can also throw Dark off his game with Queen Bee Pink Torrent, which will follow under him until she lets it loose. During this time, she can attack with her lightning to further hinder Dark. And if all else fails, she still has Queen Bee Bug Buzz to fall back on, which would be another major negative added on to Dark. A speed decrease against Vacteria’s ability to attack where he will go before he moves there may decide it right then.

But I will let everyone else decide first.
Queen Scarlet: "I PLACED MONEY ON HIM!"
Mommy Bee fra

Back