• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mask vs Venom

The Mask can easily scream at the top of his lungs, yeah

Unfortunately he doesn't know Symbiote weaknesses

Also the Jim Carry picture threw me off kek

• Starvatio: The symbiote needs to eat living creatures to a much greater extent than the average man in order to survive. If it does not eat, it will begin to slowly eat its host from the inside, killing the host in time.
  • Could Mask hold off long enough? I believe so.

It would be fair if this were The Mask from its movies. This is such a stomp.

Maybe temporarily but I don't see that being a permanent solution

Anyways, Mask takes this for a few reasons

Low High is a motherforker when it applies to the wearer of the thing and the thing alike

Mask loves using explosives and even this version of Venom is vunerable to heat, so a few good rocket blasts and things of the like aren't going to bode well for him in the long run (and this looks like a long run indeed judging by the Regen of both)

So yeah

Maybe someone should figure out making that a thing

Maybe

I should make that a thing

MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Other thread please

Anyways dunno if Venom can really get past Low High with anything besides maybe trying to take the Mask's body as Eddie dies, but I dunno if that would even work due to the Mask's nature

DMUA said:
Other thread please
Anyways dunno if Venom can really get past Low High with anything besides maybe trying to take the Mask's body as Eddie dies, but I dunno if that would even work due to the Mask's nature
minor Physics Manipulation (Completely halted a freefall)

Mask: NO! NONE OF THAT. Stops from possessing. Throws into pile of explosives.

Back