• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mask speed?

I tried adding this feat in the Mask's speed stats but I don't know how fast he was in the whole page. I initially thought it was city-wide minor form of Omnipresence (being able to appear in two places at once) but Ant disagreed. I recon its probably some toon force-esque BS but it's still his feat.

I'm hoping someone can estimate how fast he is in here. Or how do we calculate "people appearing in two places at the same time" like in the page.

It is toonforce but can we add it in the page? There are alot of cartoon characters here who's feats are rooted in toonforce and the Mask is a muderous cartoon character existing in a "real" world.

Back