• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Maestro (Marvel Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Maestro, I was wondering if it was correct to scale him only to his past self. I found some interesting thins about this, and everything thanks to Genis-Vell profile, which made me remeber a couple of things.

I found this: 1 2 3 4 The Maestro actually fought against Genis, and he tanked practically without problems an attack from him, where Genis wasn't holding back. Also, the Maestro showed to be stronger, as you can see in the first scan.

I also found this from Exiles #80, where The Maestro is attacked by Sabrethooth, and he breaks his adamantium claws in the attempt: 1 2

And here he destroys a cosmic cube that Simon Walterson (a frog with the powers of Thor, that is as powerful as him) couldn't destroy 1 2

Then, I was wondering if The Maestro should scale to Genis, which may not be incorrect, given that in his fight with Hulk, he was shown as vastly superior.

Great! Then, what do you think? Do I send messages to other members to see if they agree with this?

The Maestro is stronger than Genis was early in his career, before being vastly powered-up.

He is stronger than the merged version of the Hulk, who is much weaker than the current version.

The regular Hulk has also broken adamantium on occasion.

The "frog of thunder" is only as strong as Thor would be at that small size.

It's true that regular Hulk have broken adamantium, but he hasn't resisted being pierced by i (if I'm remember correctly). The only time I can remember him resisting adamantium like that, it was World War Hulk fighting with Wolverine, and Wolverine didn't break his claws by trying piercing him.

But, anyway, you're right about Genis, The Maestro doesn't scale to him. One last question, would it be correct to say that Maestro is more powerful than a good part of the 4-B Marvel characters? (excluiding, obviously, World War Hulk, Sentry, Blue Marvel, etc)

No, probably not. He is twice as strong as the merged Hulk, who was far weaker than the current version.

Sorry, I misread. I thought that you asked if he is stronger than the Sentry and the like. I don't know how he stacks up against other 4-Bs, but Peter David depicted him as far less powerful than the Silver Surfer during the Secret Wars event.

Ob, I see. Don't worry. But really? I haven't read that Future Imperfect yet, but if that's the case... Anyway, I think that's another version of the Maestro, but probably he's comparable to the original.

Thanks for answering, there's no more doubts here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back