• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both Are 8-C

Match with the Gods Arc Daewi is Used

Speed Unequalized, Equalized if needed

The Mad Cow:

latest

Garou:

8333a3be5fb14228c42e48a1f087b7ea.jpg

Inconclusive:

Both are skilled but Daewi has ranged options and more AoE than Tai Lung.

Unless Tai goes for paralysis from the beginning, it's not going to end well for him.

Tai Lung is kinda stupid in terms of skill, if he gets close he is going to fu-fu-fu-fuuuuuuck Han. Issue is getting there, which Tai Lung certainly can do, crossing that kinda distance at 120 meters a second well... not even a second. Which means Han gets ******.

Pretty much all of Daewi's attacks have AoE and his stamina is absolutely nutty, so the furry either pummels him, or gets pummeled himself.

Although the furry has supersonic reactions so the speed advantage definitely works in his favor for dodging and shit.

Furry seems to take this.

Daewi honestly doesn't get impressive skill feats until his later keys and his later keys stomp lol. I honestly don't think God of Highschool 8-C's can go against Kung-Fu-Panda 8-C's since the impressive skill feats only start popping up when they become 6-B lol.

EDIT: Lest we use Mori who is ******* nutty in skill to begin with.

Daewi honestly doesn't get impressive skill feats until his later keys and his later keys stomp lol. I honestly don't think God of Highschool 8-C's can go against Kung-Fu-Panda 8-C's since the impressive skill feats only start popping up when they become 6-B lol.

EDIT: Lest we use Mori who is ******* nutty in skill to begin with.
I thought that it would be a stomp if i use mori due to how skillful that mf is

You can switch Daewi to his second key. He's in the same tier and is Massively Hypersonic so he won't get blitzed. I think that's fairer.

That would depend on who has the higher AP, if we were to use the second key. It would boil down to can the furry break Hateae's barriers? If he can't, Daewi will win like 9/10.

If it's just H2H, Daewi doesn't get any good feats until the 2nd arc.

Tai Lung might just take this.

Tai Lung would undoubtedly outskill anyway, but second key Daewi seems to be able to fly. how much does he do that cause Tai Lung definitely can only yeet shit at that point and it won't damage someone who already has near equal AP to him.

Daewi himself doesn't really fly, Haetae does the flying.

Back