• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Iron Man put up a much better fight against Thanos then Hulj did, and is much more intelligent and versatile, plus he can fly, has higher mobility, and ranged attacks

He takes this after a long fight

Still think it's a little early to really make a match though, as he may get stronger in Avengers 4

Iron Man ftra. Although Hulk caused Thanos to move back with normal attacks while Iron Man did this with notable effort, and Thanos overpower Iron Man when almost killing him much more easier than how he overpower Hulk after he gave his only blows to him. Just pointing that out.

What's the difference between normal attacks and notable effort? Lol

He also knocked out Hulk in 10 seconds

Iron Man is definitely more durable, I will later show what I mean by that.

PloxFGM said:
IMO this match should wait until we see Hulk fighting Thanos in Avengers 4 again, because like it is right now hes horribly outclassed by IM.
I have to agree with this

PloxFGM said:
IMO this match should wait until we see Hulk fighting Thanos in Avengers 4 again, because like it is right now hes horribly outclassed by IM.
True

But avengers 4 isn't coming out for a while, we can just redo the thread then

Back