• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Living Tribunal V.S The Thought Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a fun match up conceptually because of how LT is displayed in universe especially when characters outpower him compared to CAS who is meant to be the ultimate answer to any challenge to the DC Universe, If we were to pit these two together in a bloodlusted state, I think CAS would win due to his own inherent NOT MANIPULATED endurance compared to TLT, and the fact that he was able to manipulate elements of the Mind Overvoid (but clearly not overpower it)

The Living Tribunal has better Immortality and slightly better hax, The Living Tribunal wins with Very High Difficulty. (Has anyone noticed that The Thought Robot has no Concept Manipulation?)

Cosmic armor superman should win via size alone . He was wrecking the nil world in his fight with mandrake.Living tribunal best feat is failing every time against lower opponents

TLT definitely, He is vastly superior to other Infinite Dimensional beings in the Marvel Verse while TR should be inferior to the other High 1-B God tiers in the DC / Vertigo comics like the endless, so I think it's logical to conclude TLT is superior in power to the High 1B tier while TR is in the Lower tiers of this tier. As well appointed by Matthew, Size is utter irrelevant in a High 1-B fight and is a terrible argument. The Living Tribunal wins.

@Dziga Unfortunately that argument does not hold here. Pre-Retcon Beyonder, who is superior to TLT unanimously lost to Death of the Endless here. So, powerscaling from that, we would get that The Endless are superior to both TLT and CAS. The fact that CAS is among the weaker High 1Bs of DC and that TLT is one of the stronger High 1Bs of Marvel does not matter because DC/Vertigo has stronger High 1Bs overall

While I agree with most of your post, here is the problem.

You are implying that CAS is only a bit weaker. Quite the contrary. He his ridiculously weaker, along with Mandrakk. Meanwhile, TLT is vastly superior to all of the cosmic abstracts. He still would lost in a legit fight to either Death or Destiny of the Endless. Bring up Pre-Retcon Beyonder is pointless here TBH. I agree with the fact Vertigo's Comics are far superior, but CAS & Mandrakk are the weakest High 1-B's in the. DC spectrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back