• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Living Tribunal V.S The Thought Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC few users/staffs considers thought robot to be upgraded to High 1-B. So this versus might not be mismatch.

AndrewBennet said:
TR stomps . He exists inside a chronal dimension which dwarfs the story of the DC comics and creation
Which means nothing when you have to exit it to fight TLT

TLT is an stronger High 1-B, but not by an awful lot. This is due to his superiority over the Multi-Abstract forms, which also are infinite-dimensional.

In comparison, i am pretty sure, that in terms of hierarchy is concerned, CAS is weaker than Endless, Swamp Thing , Pralya , and a few others of this rank in DC.

NOT an curbstomp, but TLT has quite an advantage here...

I don't know where you are getting this cosmic armor superman is stronger then all the high 1bs in DC . He exists beyond yahwehs creation outside the DC Multiverse . Yahweh didn't create the monitors realm

Let me rephrase what i said before:

CAS is plenty WEAKER than the Endless ,and just about every God Tier in DC & Vertigo

Meanwhile, The Living Tribunal is on an level above and beyond most on his level of existence, and the only one who is completely beyond even him are fe, which in that few includes Oblivion, Molecule Man with Beyonder's Powers, Doctor Doom with similar power up, Thano's with an portion of TOAA's strength , and there might be a few more.

The point here is, Cosmic Armor Superman does not have any sort of cushion that saves him from getting one-shotted. TLT is far superior to Multi-Abstracts, whom are somewhat comparable to the Endless in sheer power output . By this logic, we can assume that TLT is far stronger than CAS is. Does that make any sense ? If you or anyone believes i am wrong, please let me know...

one problem is that the OP cannot just give a vote in their own thread as they made it themselves. They can give input to help but otherwise thats it so there is that…

Also just to throw it in i vote for LT for the reasons 2nd mentioned

Interesting points. Would TR adaptation allow him to become as powerful as TLT before he is beaten, though?

EliminatorVenom said:
Interesting points. Would TR adaptation allow him to become as powerful as TLT before he is beaten, though?
Hmm, If Protege could do it so can Thought Robot. Although Protege issue was full of bad writing and PIS

Protege in my opinion is an bad example for such an match-up. The problem with Protege is that he was only shown having one minor limitation. I am not saying his copying ability is limitless. but we do not know exactly if he could or could not do things. It is annoying to me.

CAS should win . Even though he got his ass kicked by Mandrakk throughout the fight . He was crumbling the nil world which exists outside yahwehs creation and nil world aslo treats the DC comics as a tiny disk floating inside it . Mandrakk ( who according to Morrison is an avatar of DC editor and was considered as a threat that would absorb the entire DC fiction .

I don't think comparison of who is superior to TLT/CAS and who is not is valid in this matchup. CAS is most likely inferior to the Endless but Death of the Endless vs Pre-Retcon Beyonder was almost a stomp in Death's favor and Pre-Retcon Beyonder is superior to The Living Tribunal - so TLT is also, logically far inferior to the Endless just like CAS

I say TLT, then. Given enough time, CAS should be able to beat him. Sadly, time is the exact thing that he lacks here.

I think LT would win, but can LT counter CAS Plot Manipulation? cause I heard that plot manipulation is a pretty OP ability

I think CAS/TR would win. Living Tribunal would start off stronger initially, but I dont think LT would be able to beat TR fast enough. Then the plot manipulation/adaptation comes in and TR would match and supersede LT in terms of power and eventually win.

The main thing in this fight comes down how fast TR's adaption works, and so far we have only seen it against Mandrakk, who also had similair powers. So instead of instantly catching up and passing the other both were constantly becoming stronger than the other. It was little increments the whole fight, never one giant boost. Like Thought Robot against Mandrakk was TR starting at a power of 1 say, and Mandrakk and 1.1. Then TR goes 1.2, M goes 1.3, TR goes 1.4, M goes 1.5 and so on. There was never an instant massive jump. Like if Living Tribunal is 5 then Thought Robot might instantly jump to 5.1 if that makes sense.

So I'm gonna go Thought Robot based on that his powers are (this is directly from one of the Monitors in Superman Beyond #2, with words in all caps being bolded) "capable of adapting INSTANTLY to counter ANY future threat". To me that makes it seem like the adaptation would instantly occur, and would thus place him in a state to beat Living Tribunal, even if LT starts out a good amount stronger. Thats my reasoning here for Thought Robot winning.

That sounds like NLF, CAS got wrecked by Mandrakk and was damaged beyond repair at the end so his adapatation have limits.

CAS and Mandrakk have the same powers essentially. Everytime Mandrakk got stronger so did CAS and vice versa. So for all that "instantly countering and adapting" Mandrakk was doing the same to him. That doesnt mean either were invincible, they both were taking damage the whole fight.

I dont want to say its a NLF, as obviously Mandrakk had the upper hand, I imagine someone like Protege (if all I have heard about him is true) could do something similair, and then I assume that he can be straight overpowered if the opponent is just vastly beyond him like Umineko type characters with much stronger powers and better plot manipulation. I think Living Tribunal wouldnt be *that* far ahead of him though to the point of beating him despite the adaptation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back