• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Living Saint vs The King of Heroes

This is interesting. Initially I would go with Gilgamesh due to a larger arsenal and array of abilities, but this is Saint Celestine we are talking here. She eats Reality-Warping Greater Daemons for breakfast.

Gilgamesh has the advantage ability wise with the Gate of Babylon and all its hax, but Celestine has resistance to most of it and while Gilgamesh's resistance are great, resistances are useless against someone without much hax, given that Celestine has the AP advantage, I think (Gilgamesh > 10.568 ninatons, Celestine >> 16.7 ninatons) and can thus just beat him to death.

So, inconclusive, I guess?

Pretty sure if Ea could put her down permanently, so could a lot of things in Warhammer. Considering they don't, I'll assume Ea won't either.

Though he does have the prototype of Gae Bhuide, which basically makes any wound it inflict register to the victim, and to the world itself, as having already healed (likened to a game effect that reduces max hp - you can't heal more hp if you are already at max), so any wounds to Celestine from that would remain on her.

How fast is her resurrection anyway?

Eh. Celestine is essentially literally a Daemon Princess of the Emperor. When she dies her soul returns to the Warp and joins with the Emperor's essence, only to later be split apart and sent to realspace again.

So Ea almost certainly can't kill her.

As for her resurrection. She can and has ressurrected instantly, but not indefinitely. At a certain point she will drop down for good and who knows when she'll incarnate again.

Isnt her type 8 why she can constantly resurrect? How much of that is due to her nature as effectively an imperium greater daemon and how much is due to low godly?

Thatoneguy78 said:
Celestine's type 8 Immortality is restricted
How good is her armor ? If it can withstand solar level AP i doubt GoB gets through.

And is the sword cutting through any layer of protection magic ?

5A versions means her dura isn't 4B

I just looked up the Immortalities, if i unterstood it correctly Type 8 and 4 is pretty much the same here ...

Type 8 - Ressurecting due to the Emperor

Type 4 - Ressurecting due to the Emperor as well ....

If she doesnt ressurect and Gils weapons can hurt her, would staying the **** away from her and spamming her with Gae Bolg, Harpe, Gae Bhuide and Enkidu work against her ?

One more thing do "Waves of Holy Fire" instantly burn the enemy away or is there time to dodge and could they potentional destroy NPs for good ?

The problem is I think Saint Celestine can resist almost everything in Gils arsenal cause of the whole "I fight greater daemons all time" also I don't think her low-godly is tied to the Emperor or not

Low godly should be negated atleast by Harpe and Gae Bhuide, im not sure about Gae Bolg though because it was healed by Avalon + Magic Necklace.

And due to her divinity restraining with Enkidu then using Gae Bhuide should work really well.

Ofcourse only if he can even hurt her with GoB, otherwise hed have to resort to weapons that bypass Durability.

Again she can probably resist a bunch of Gils arsenal due to fighting daemons and the like so I'm pretty sure this could end up in a melee fight

Wouldn't this fight be the same if you replaced her with a Type? Enuma Elish then she comes back. Rinse and repeat until she doesn't come back. When she finally does Gil takes his clothes off and y'all know the rest.

(I vote inconclusive)

well as I said and Matthew said Celestine can probably resist everything Gil can throw at her because of she fights daemons and stuff.

Also vote counted

yes cause of the Daemon fighting

Ok. So if someone is resistant to everything the other can do and is still physically stronger does that not count as a mismatch? If not my vote goes to The Living Saint

By potency

By numbers

By usefulness

By feats

By the variation of said Hax and its feats.

And resistance

Everything but AP unless involving higher dimensions.

If Darth Nihilus spoke to Gilgamesh, Gil would die, even if Nihilus has never affected a 5A

Aizenishere said:
yes cause of the Daemon fighting
Ok. So if someone is resistant to everything the other can do and is still physically stronger does that not count as a mismatch? If not my vote goes to The Living Saint
I mean Kharn vs BB was added

@Gar

Get rid of the word attack and you're Gucci. Stop being fixated on it.

Literally the first you listed was potency. And I'm giving it to you. Take a moment to think, please and thank you.

@Thatoneguy

Kharn didn't have innate resistances. He had help from a 1-B.

These are two characters without outside help and apparently The Saint gets by without even trying. That sounds very stompy. That's not even mentioning she can return for several other rounds assuming he had had the ability to take her down once.

No, Attack refers to physical attacks

I don't need to, you're the one mixing the two based off nothing.

We've been over this before.

4B hax is probably referring to range, like say mindhaxxing a solar system as opposed to mindhaxing a planet. Its unwieldly, but that's the closest approximation I can think of.

You're the only one talking about physical attacks. I'm referring to space time manipulation that can very likely kill 4-B beings (destroy their physical body) I don't know why this is so hard for you to comprehend.

I know exactly what it means and am not getting confused with anything. You're just outright refusing to acknowledge what I'm saying because I'm not using the proper term. But I'm painting a clear enough picture.

Spacetime manip that can kill a 5A but not a 4B? How does that even become a thing? Unless you're talking about range, that sort of thing doesn't exactly abide by conventional durability. Resisting it is due to having a resistance, not greater durability.

<You are the only one talking about physical attacks

You read Very few threads where this is talked about then.

AP has nothing to do with has in any way unless it involves dimensions or higher ups.

Reva doesn't need feats to mindhax Goku Black

BB does not need feats to has a 3A.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

BB's actually a bad example for this. Her page says to not apply her authority to stuff higher than what its shown to affect due to it being NLF. She is generally the exception for hax though.

Matt added that note because he thought Authority was NLF, before Rep went ahead and defined its limits.

You're actually the first person I've ever seen to bring it up.

Back