• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King vs The Warrior: Gilgamesh (Fate) vs Linx Rifelson (Gyrohem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Heroic Desire...

As sun fell, the two mighty Heroes looked straight at each other.

One was the very first Hero of old- the King of Heroes. The ruler of Uruk. The man who belives in life's ugliness, and its selfishness.

The other was a young man who became a Hero out of sheer will- the Protector of the planet Gyrohem. The man who belives in life's hopefulness, and its brightness.

Both stand opposite of each other in a never ending field of grass, their ideals let out into the wind as they prepare for battle.

Gilgamesh: 0

Linx Rifelso: 0

Inconclusive: 2

Rules:

• Base epilogue Linx Rifelson.
  • Gilgamesh's original power/when he was alive (Full Power).
  • Speed equalized.
  • In-character.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
  • The battle takes place on an infinite plane of grass under a sunset.
Music:

Neutral Battle Theme

Gilgamesh's Battle Theme

Linx's Battle Theme

Who will win between two great Heroes?

NewLinxRifelson
Gilgamesh 07

Side-by-side analysis as usual

S75DF's "The King vs The Warrior" edges

Strength: Since their tiers are pretty much similar (otherwise this thread wouldn't be made...) and Gilgamesh's Lifting Strength is unknown, this is pretty much inconclusive.

Speed: Irrelevant since speed is equalized.

Durability: Same reasoning with Strength.

Intelligence: Gilgamesh from what I understand.

Powers and Abilities: Linx at a glance.

I'm inconclusive for now.

cant choose a winner honestly,each one has resistances or counters to some of their abilities and such and with the stats being pretty much identical makes more hard to decide,so its inconclusive

I have too say inconclussive.

Even i look profiles and try think how other can beat other, i can`t find any major power/ability over other. These too are so close each others in my eyes. I can see how at in the end day, they both are lying at ground knocked each other out.

Yeah probably more than not a lot to say here. It can end in either or's side given the arsenal that each packs with each other so inconclusive seems the best to go by here at the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back