• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Death and Deathwing vs Technological time bois and Peasant

Team A = The King of Death (Death, Lich King, Ibzan) and Deathwing (From World of Warcraft, Composite)

vs

Team F = Technological time bois (Avar1ce, V, The Time Ripper) and Peasant (From Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, Composite)

The Tournament

Rules:
1 - AP, Dura, Lifting Strenght and speed Equalized;

2 - Very High offensive Hax and above are restricted, High Hax will need to be notified to me and I can allow it or not depending on its potency, Mid Hax down is allowed / Defensive Hax allowed up to Very High, I can allow Godly depending of its ability, High Godly is prohibited (See More Here);

3 - Opponents will have prior knowledge of any Offensive and Defensive Hax that is from Mid to above;

4 - The requirement for the fusion of three characters is that they have enough similarities: It's not enough for both of them to be men, or both of them to be aliens or something like that, but there must be a parallel on some level for both;

5 - All characters in the tournament will receive the ability to interact with each other, unless this is an active ability and not a passive one;

6 - Each team will have 1 year of preparation;

7 - Characters who have very op Luck, Fate or Plot Manipulation will are this powers restricted, unless it is something with a minor effect, like improving the possibility of finding a precious item or something like that;

8 - The AP, durability and lifting strenght can be boosted by maximum 4x;

9 - No Tiers 0;

10 - Verses with more than 3 tiers 1 characters will be restricted, unless it's something that happens like in the Godzilla verse where different films are from different universes and just stuck everything on the same page;

11 - Everything related to dimensions is equalized;

12 - If you can suggest battlefield, I have something really fun planned;

13 - 2 page limit, if it lasts longer than that and a winner is far from being defined, the winner will be defined by the coin toss ou a qual tiver a maior quantidade de votos;

14 - Rounds with low comment movement will have their limit reduced to 40 comments and when reaching this point and exceeding 40 comments then the winner will be defined by the coin toss;

15 - If I have to do 10x Bumps in a row I will decide the winner by coin toss;

16 - Both teams will start 20km from each other and will not know the enemy's location in advance;

17 - The Composite Character will have knowledge of how to use all of their powers and abilities.

History:
A cataclysmic event of a scale never seen before, had an overwhelming effect and merged several entire universes into a single point... The Final Battlefield... The World of each tournament participants were merged, Darksiders, World of Warcraft, Deadbolt, Epic Battle Fantasy, Sonic, Mario, Jimmy Neutron, The Fairly OddParents, The Daily Object Show, Mega Man, Make the Exorcist Fall in Love, The Boxer, Omori, Record Of Ragnarok, Looney Tunes, Mickey Mouse & Friends, SpongeBob SquarePants, SUPERHOT, Cyberpunk 2077, Project Moon, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, THE REAL WORLD what-if? Mergings, Undertale, One-Punch Man, RWBY, Bleach, Black Clover, Transformes and Naruto are now merged!

The Horsemen of the apocalypse march through the streets, thousands of red and blue beings fight on the Cybertronian planet, Toons meet fairies in the fairy world, ninjas meet hunters and for some reason they all have the same physical characteristics, strength and speed, but from this small chaos alliances are formed and unique individuals from different universes merge into a single organism forming several teams... They have 1 year of preparation and can use and abuse everything they find in this large and confusing fused universe to prepare for the battle that will follow. .. Magic, Science, Gods...

Let the chaos begin!

Note: For the sake of convenience all participants are immune to everything during the preparation period, and any named character from these verses who are not in the tournament, when each battle begins will be around, so if by chance they end up being killed, taking BFR, recruited or something like that during the preparation period, there will be an identical copy that will be around at the start of each battle

Team A:
Team F:
Inconclusive:

Well, this is gonna be fun (my main role is to cheer for Grey and also assist with Time Ripper)
Otherwise?
Gettin the popcorn

So my fusion probably just doesn't die and can take TTB, primarily off the back of Arthas having a lot of resistances, Death's in-character pulling teleport-slashing TTB's head off with a sword that can't be resisted,(thanks Arthas) and Ibzan providing the ever-useful ability to rewind time on death or loss.

As for composite v composite...

TABS does not have the ability to box Deathwing, he's too big, he's too heavy, and his regen is above what they can deal with, let alone like 4 or 5 different versions of type 8, and Acausality 3 on top of that.

Also he's acasual 1 and Immortal 1 so he can't be time killed by the fusion.

Like Deathwing will win in the first "phase" where he's just breathing particularly nasty fire and meleeing bitches for God's sake

Well shit, i was gonna mention the Time Ripper but if theres Acausal type 1- shit
Then again, it really isnt how Timekilling Time works

Basically
Time Ripper takes your time
And then locks you in place, unable to interact or be interacted with until your time "killed" is up.

The Time Ripper can also boost his speed with time as well, and given how he used to be a member of T Corp (before distorting), he should have the ability to use the powers of T Corp as well (hell, the entire event he's from is based on T Corp)

Dunno if this does much but i wanted to make it clear

Well shit, i was gonna mention the Time Ripper but if theres Acausal type 1- shit
Then again, it really isnt how Timekilling Time works

Basically
Time Ripper takes your time
And then locks you in place, unable to interact or be interacted with until your time "killed" is up.

The Time Ripper can also boost his speed with time as well, and given how he used to be a member of T Corp (before distorting), he should have the ability to use the powers of T Corp as well (hell, the entire event he's from is based on T Corp)

Dunno if this does much but i wanted to make it clear
I mean, composite WoW means Deathwing is composited with like 3 people who can **** over time in numerous ways and are basically the apsolute guardians of it, including just going into the past and destabilizing the timeline into destruction(Nozdormu, Murozond, and I think Amun Thul[a titan])

It's kinda like trying to timekill Dialga from Pokémon, it's a big ol' waste of everyone's time

This also assumes TTB doesn't die trying to get close to Deathwing in order to timekill him, neither of those 3 have heat resistance and just touching DW is a good way to lose a limb to him being composited with literal shrunken down constelations and stars(Constellars, I forget the name of the one in Ulduar but yeah he's the best example)

I mean, composite WoW means Deathwing is composited with like 3 people who can **** over time in numerous ways and are basically the apsolute guardians of it, including just going into the past and destabilizing the timeline into destruction

It's kinda like trying to timekill Dialga from Pokémon, it's a big ol' waste of everyone's time
Nah, i was mainly talking about the fusion, not the composite

Nah, i was mainly talking about the fusion, not the composite
Ah, well Ibzan would basically just repeatedly go back In time Passively and it'd waste everyone's time

Also, that'd require him to react to receiving a prostate exam courtesy of Frostmourne from a guy who just teleported in

I mean, the Time Ripper already has time its ripped from other people (given the one year prep time, its gonna be gaining a LOT of time to abuse), so it would probably use that to just.....not get hit. Its gonna be bumping its speed up to the max using this, along with accelerating its healing factor

And can also use this to amp his attacks as well. He's gonna long be past the 4x cap with the year of prep time given

Hey OP
Do both teams get knowledge of each other with said prep time or nah? Just want to confirm

Alright so, uh
imma just ignore all the warcraft fuckery for a wee bit and hope that goes away by itself

My main points are the literally overwhelming numbers and speed advantage my team has

a year of prep gets TABS 5259487 crows, 2254066 snakes, and 7889231 clams, all buffed by the cheerleader and flag bearer abilities

and for the fusion, we have a militech apogee sandevistan, which slows down time by 85%, a Kerenzikov + kernezikov boost system which slows down time another 90%, the flag bearer and cheerleader boosts, fstmove.hack, CHARGE.core, and however much the time ripper can speed himself up with a year to go around stealing time from people, possibly adding up to hundreds or even thousands of years to spend in the fight
It'd be to the point where I doubt the other team would even be able to keep track of the fusion if they are at full sprint, and the time slow ability of Avar1ce means they can take as long as they want to map out what they want to do once the battle starts

As for the actual fighting abilities of both of them
TABS is straight-up immune to projectiles in like, 20 different ways, their attacks all slow, poison, set people on fire, spook, push people away, and make people drunk, they make clones of themselves whenever they attack, plus already being able to make two clones of themselves with the witch's ability. Plus they can long range heal the fusion if they somehow manage to get hit. They have basically a homing ability along with just being really skilled and an absurd number of projectiles
and they can freeze people in time, but then again you have acausality so that probably doesn't work
uh...
they get a full heal twice with the two chronomancer and void monarch transformations? that's a thing
and also, the shogun's hurricane slash completely ignores durability and resistance, so that's fun. idk if the peasant would even be able to get that off in time, but if they do it's a guaranteed 15% of the enemy's max health
ooh! their attacks cause things to fall in love and ignore the battle! that could be something
and they can teleport behind an enemy and say nothin personelle kid, but that would probably be really dumb

for the fusion, well they are just really really good with guns and swords
like, really good
idk how much that will really count against your monster of a team but, that is a thing. and if they attack they can steal time but you already went over that

again, mostly focusing on the massive speed and numbers advantage here. durability and ap should be equalized, so it's not like either side is going to be one shotting the other, and if my fusion can attack 200 times before yours even blinks, that might work

Alright so, uh
imma just ignore all the warcraft fuckery for a wee bit and hope that goes away by itself

My main points are the literally overwhelming numbers and speed advantage my team has

a year of prep gets TABS 5259487 crows, 2254066 snakes, and 7889231 clams, all buffed by the cheerleader and flag bearer abilities

and for the fusion, we have a militech apogee sandevistan, which slows down time by 85%, a Kerenzikov + kernezikov boost system which slows down time another 90%, the flag bearer and cheerleader boosts, fstmove.hack, CHARGE.core, and however much the time ripper can speed himself up with a year to go around stealing time from people, possibly adding up to hundreds or even thousands of years to spend in the fight
It'd be to the point where I doubt the other team would even be able to keep track of the fusion if they are at full sprint, and the time slow ability of Avar1ce means they can take as long as they want to map out what they want to do once the battle starts

As for the actual fighting abilities of both of them
TABS is straight-up immune to projectiles in like, 20 different ways, their attacks all slow, poison, set people on fire, spook, push people away, and make people drunk, they make clones of themselves whenever they attack, plus already being able to make two clones of themselves with the witch's ability. Plus they can long range heal the fusion if they somehow manage to get hit. They have basically a homing ability along with just being really skilled and an absurd number of projectiles
and they can freeze people in time, but then again you have acausality so that probably doesn't work
uh...
they get a full heal twice with the two chronomancer and void monarch transformations? that's a thing
and also, the shogun's hurricane slash completely ignores durability and resistance, so that's fun. idk if the peasant would even be able to get that off in time, but if they do it's a guaranteed 15% of the enemy's max health
ooh! their attacks cause things to fall in love and ignore the battle! that could be something
and they can teleport behind an enemy and say nothin personelle kid, but that would probably be really dumb

for the fusion, well they are just really really good with guns and swords
like, really good
idk how much that will really count against your monster of a team but, that is a thing. and if they attack they can steal time but you already went over that

again, mostly focusing on the massive speed and numbers advantage here. durability and ap should be equalized, so it's not like either side is going to be one shotting the other, and if my fusion can attack 200 times before yours even blinks, that might work
Yeah against 2 people who pull ridiculous army solos, and a dragon who just instant-kills any of those that touch him due to sheer heat or just breathing fire, numbers is not a game you want to play... also see below
your team doesn't have any minions, right?
Oh just the endless onslaught of nigh-infinite undead,(Shadowlands) nigh-infinite demons from a dimension where time is ******,(Burning Legion) nigh-infinite elementals,(Ancient Azeroth lore) nigh-infinite insectoid things(Old Gods)

If you're playing the numbers game, composite Deathwing wins, he's got an infinitely respawning army with the Burning Legion alone, let alone the planet itself telling his opponents to beat dirt and providing endless elemental minions and folks like Ragnaros the Firelord or Deathwing's ability borrowed from the old gods to shit out millions of shit to fight on a mere whim.

.....yeah i dont think the Time Ripper is gonna bullshit his way out of this one, unless he's just constantly feeding off the time from all the minions
actually
he can do that

i don't even know why im on this site man
i mean, TABS has the necromancer's ability, which means any minion that dies on your side gets turned into a skeleton for my side
but i swear i am always matched up against the most broken people in every tournament i join

i mean, TABS has the necromancer's ability, which means any minion that dies on your side gets turned into a skeleton for my side
but i swear i am always matched up against the most broken people in every tournament i join
Hey man, i tried, it aint your fault you got paired with Reaper
Ill try and avenge, assuming my team gets through

.....yeah i dont think the Time Ripper is gonna bullshit his way out of this one, unless he's just constantly feeding off the time from all the minions
actually
he can do that
Good thing timestealing gets negged by Time Ripper blowing up in the past eventually cause he can't really screw over Deathwing
Yeah that'd help, but not much

Deathwing is kind of the killer here

(ALSO if this was a Starcraft composite, behold this psi storm killing your entire army cause it's all clumped up)

Actually, wait, i dunno how my army based MU is gonna fare vs Deathwing as well.....well
Probably has a better shot due to the fact that Comp NoLegs exists and can apply buff/debuffs/statuses up the arse

Ah well, we'll just have to see
Sorry Grey
I tried man

alright, so
the army does nothing
BUT
what about the massive speed gap? That has to count for something
and according to the rules, the contestants have to be able to harm each other
again, fusion takes a super katana and goes full blender on your team before they can even process whats happening

alright, so
the army does nothing
BUT
again, fusion takes a super katana and goes full blender on your team before they can even process whats happening
Yeah, they go so hard!

Oh wait, both teams are equipped with Immortality type 8, and Deathwing has combat-applicable High Regen and will melt any blade that cuts him on-contact due to his ridiculous body heat

Also, a 4x gap isn't enough to blitz like that, it'd have to be an around a 7x gap to blitz well and truly(the difference between baseline Average Human and Baseline Subsonic)
alright, so
the army does nothing
BUT
But Deathwing also has numbers... and the ability to like, teleport. On top of NoLegs. And toast him with several-layer fire. Or like a billion other spells including literally teleporting him into the middle of a supernova

Don't blame me, blame the random letter roulette I found on the internet

I came to think about it and say that for reasons of convenience, they do not obtain prior knowledge through preparation time.
OK cool thanks

Yeah, they go so hard!

Oh wait, both teams are equipped with Immortality type 8, and Deathwing has combat-applicable High Regen and will melt any blade that cuts him on-contact due to his ridiculous body heat

Also, a 4x gap isn't enough to blitz like that, it'd have to be an around a 7x gap to blitz well and truly(the difference between baseline Average Human and Baseline Subsonic)

But Deathwing also has numbers... and the ability to like, teleport. On top of NoLegs. And toast him with several-layer fire. Or like a billion other spells including literally teleporting him into the middle of a supernova
Yeah sure he can do that if he can get past several types of Immortality (I believe 1, 3, 4, and 8 mainly) along self Rez

Edit: Oh yeah throw in Type 5 Immo as well from the Glitch.

What temperature does it scale to?

you know i feel like a lot if that doesn't fit under the hax restrictions...

also the speed multiplier isn't capped at 4x like the other stats according to the rules

whatever, i just know deathwing is going to sweep the tournament with the same argument of 'nuh uh actually im completely immune to all damage and can kill you instantly becayse reasons'

i'll just wait until the losers bracket, dareaper wins

Don't blame me, blame the random letter roulette I found on the internet

Use this instead!
OK cool thanks

Yeah sure he can do that if he can get past several types of Immortality (I believe 1, 3, 4, and 8 mainly) along self Rez
Still just got nova'd, and can quickly be BFR'd in numerous ways from there
What temperature does it scale to?
The heat of the center of the ******* sun

Remember, composting includes compositing with people who are literally star constellations

Ya know what, im just gonna save the rest of it for when our teams do meet Reaper
But hey, all i will say is
BFRing someone into the sun aint gonna work on someone who can take a Supernova to the face (along with being hit with Black Hole)

limit breaks funny

AGAIN
i feel like just willing someone into the sun doesn't fall under the hax limit
I mean does getting a billion times your base speed and marking anyone without broken survivability fall into the hax limit?

Deathwing can at least Theoretically lose to someone haxless, what you got really can't lol

I mean does getting a billion times your base speed and marking anyone without broken survivability fall into the hax limit?

Deathwing can at least Theoretically lose to someone haxless, what you got really can't lol
1, yes it does, making yourself faster for 10 seconds is nowhere close to just teleporting someone away, or completely reversing time if you're about to lose. you can see this fact with how i have LOST this fight

2, how can deathwing lose? please, enlighten me as to how the composite that can just will someone into the sun/spawn a morbillion people every second/instakills anyone who touches it/is completely immortal and immune to all death hax lose?

Use this instead!
Ok thanks
The heat of the center of the ******* sun

Remember, composting includes compositing with people who are literally star constellations
Wow, looks like Deathwing doesn't have the strongest heat manipulation in the tournament, good to know

1, yes it does, making yourself faster for 10 seconds is nowhere close to just teleporting someone away, or completely reversing time if you're about to lose. you can see this fact with how i have LOST this fight

2, how can deathwing lose? please, enlighten me as to how the composite that can just will someone into the sun/spawn a morbillion people every second/instakills anyone who touches it/is completely immortal and immune to all death hax lose?
1. Still can't be beaten by haxless if it's opened with lol

2. Ya blast him past his regen, cause his survivability options outside of it are debatably combat-applicable, really I mention them so much to spook people...

Now have fun finding the 3 people who can Blast the Dragon past his regen threshold without hax

1. Still can't be beaten by haxless if it's opened with lol

2. Ya blast him past his regen, cause his survivability options outside of it are debatably combat-applicable, really I mention them so much to spook people...

Now have fun finding the 3 people who can Blast the Dragon past his regen threshold without hax
so then the fusion cuts past his regen

Making someone fall into the core of the Sun at the base of thought seems like a Very High Hax
I mean it isn't thought-based, it takes a bit to charge up, but yeah it's fast

Basically, teleport to a known location includes teleporting folks into the sun and shit, but teleportation for a long distance in WoW takes some movement and a second to charge

Now sure this second to charge can send you across the an entire timeline and into the distant past, but it's technically only high hax

I mean it isn't thought-based, it takes a bit to charge up, but yeah it's fast

Basically, teleport to a known location includes teleporting folks into the sun and shit, but teleportation for a long distance in WoW takes some movement and a second to charge

Now sure this second to charge can send you across the an entire timeline and into the distant past, but it's technically only high hax
and technically in that second the fusion grabs 20 cupid arrows and shoves them up deathwing sideways
now deathwing is completely focused on your fusion : )

and technically in that second the fusion grabs 20 cupid arrows and shoves them up deathwing sideways
now deathwing is completely focused on your fusion : )
All of those would probably be dead by the time Deathwing resorted to haxes

Also he like, SUPER resists mind/soul BS, including Empathy manip

This is why I repeatedly put down that yes, if DW is too much, I can easily swap his fat dragon ass out for Starcraft

Back