• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The kienzan can bypass durability?

Yeah I know I already asked that before. But now that we're not using the anime anymore, that famous scene with cell resisting the kienzan and that scene with SSJ2 Gohan stopping kienzans with his bare hands are not canon anymore (you'll never find them in the manga).

But we know every time the kienzan was used it managed to hurt it's target no matter how huge the difference of power was (example: Krillin managed to hurt form 2 Frieza).

Nobody took a kienzan head on in the manga (and if possible everyone tried to dodge) and was perfectly ok after that. So do you think it bypass durability?

After all, the only examples that showed it doesn't are not canon anymore.

1. The anime was never canon. (Except now with DBS, where Anime > Manga in "canon terms)

2. IIRC, it was confirmed that the Kienzan can cut anything, but I dont if that really counts as "bypass durability"

Yeah, it does bypass conventional durability, but it's still to an extent I assume (anime or not), because if not it would be considered a NFL, at least it seems to affect beings that are almost a thousand of times stronger than you (20k powerlevel Krillin managed to cut a 1kk+ powerlevel Frieza), unless someone uses it against someone far, far stronger in Super (we didn't see Krillin use it against Beerus) we can't assume it just works against everyone regardless of durability.

KaenDragneel123 said:
1. The anime was never canon. (Except now with DBS, where Anime > Manga in "canon terms)
2. IIRC, it was confirmed that the Kienzan can cut anything, but I dont if that really counts as "bypass durability"
Well at one moment someone (in my previous topic) said it couldn't because of the scene (from the anime) with SSJ2 Gohan. And I think just like you and and Alexcar said: I think it allows to hurt beings who are a lot more powerful than the one who used the kienzan. But I also highly doubt Krillin could actually hurt someone like Beerus (for example) using a kienzan.

If the anime is not canon, Kid buu never destroy a solar system, nor a Galaxy since he didn't have a backstory in the manga. Neither of this happen in the manga. So Cell Solar System tier lllsfy to me.

HokageMangaVox said:
If the anime is not canon, Kid buu never destroy a solar system, nor a Galaxy since he didn't have a backstory in the manga. Neither of this happen in the manga. So Cell Solar System tier lllsfy to me.
wut does this have to with the topic lol?

HokageMangaVox said:
Do you want to create a content revision thread for that?

HokageMangaVox said:
With Frieza at LSL and SPC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FF Frieza....

Do you want to create a content revision thread for that?

Nah, i don't care much to make it neither does anyone else. If you want to do it. Go on ahead. I just poiting that out, since, sometimes is mention that Kai is canon and sometimes it says that the anime is not canon. To just add something. I'll walk away now. Thx for reading.

KaenDragneel123 said:
Kai is ONLY canon if not contradics the manga so...
Neither Kai nor DBZ is canon in the slightest, only the scenes that are shown in DBS are canon. Nothing else

KaenDragneel123 said:
Kai is ONLY canon if not contradics the manga so...
Then is not canon. LoL

Google Dragon Ball Chapter 509-510. Regardless, i don't care. The only BiG feats Dragon Ball has in the manga are two Planets blowing up.

(Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta and Kid Buu destroying Earth.)

Anything else are just statments and hype/wank. I will always refuse it for that matter. The big feats are now with Super Manga.

But like i said i don't care. I wish you luck if you can convince anyone here that they are Planet level. Bye.

HokageMangaVox said:
Then is not canon. LoL

Google Dragon Ball Chapter 509-510. Regardless, i don't care. The only BiG feats Dragon Ball has in the manga are two Planets blowing up.

(Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta and Kid Buu destroying Earth.)

Anything else are just statments and hype/wank. I will always refuse it for that matter. The big feats are now with Super Manga.

But like i said i don't care. I wish you luck if you can convince anyone here that they are below Planet level. Bye.
the hell is your problem? At least you read what I wrote?

the hell is your problem? At least you read what I wrote?

I have no problem with you whatsoever, the first line was for you. Since i was typing before reloading the page. That's my fault, sorry about that. The other stuff is for anyone who is interested and wants to go and check it out. Have a nice day.

Back