• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Joker vs Sweet Tooth

OK then, so who wins this? This is a fight that can only end in death (given the psychotic nature of these clowns it seems appropriate). And the equipment for the both

Joker has the following weapons/equipment: Razor playing cards, Acid flowers, electric buzzer, gag revolver, cyanide pie, exploding cigars, shotgun, sniper rifle, rocket launcher, doll/marble bombs, Joker Venom and his Jokermobile

Sweet Tooth has a machete, chainsaw, shotgun, fiery grenades and his Sweet Tooth Ice Cream truck complete with all its weapons: Napalm cone, Sweet kamikaze, Flaming Head, Henchmen, Laughing Ghost, Sweet Bot and Gatling Guns

Place Your Bets

Since preparation time will be unlikely, I believe Needles takes this.

I think the Ice Cream Truck could take anything that the Joker can throw at it.

I know that the Joker has a shit ton of clever tricks and a mind that SHOULD be far superior than ST's, but. . .that probably won't be enough to match against the sheer power of Needles. . .

Yes, that's one thing that I forgot to mention previously, no prep time for either of them to make it as fair a fight as possible.

Sweet Tooth's strength and durability advantage won't stand up long against Joker's speed, experience, versatility, and unpredictability advantage.

this is one of those fights, difficult to decide

no powers levels, both are peak-human, the deciding factor are speed, inteligence, fighting style, weapons, gadgets, experience, stamina and how much pain can take.

im going with joker, he had more versatile arsenal, better fighter, more faster, much more inteligent, better stamina, more unpredictable fighting style, much more experience, his arsenal can counter the ice cream truck and he has 100% painless and fearless

To be fair I myself in this fight haven't given Joker his Bane Arkham form in this fight. From what I've seen Joker might not actually need this to win

Notadeadguy said:
Quick question, what weapon does Joker have that can remotely damage Sweet Tooth?
Rocket lauchers or acid flowers could do it. He also has bombs shaped like dolls and marbles that could do it, plus the Joker venom.

I realise that I should have included that in the gear of Joker, I'll edit it now

This is gonna be the next Death Battle

IMO, Joker should win this as Sweet Tooth is nowhere NEAR as intelligent as Joker

However, if this is gonna be vehicle heavy (doesn't Joker have a Jokermobile?), then ST has more experience in vehicular combat

So from what I can see there are 3 votes for Joker, 1 for Needles and 2 which haven't really given a clear answer. Any other opinions?

Idk, it was worked on Superman, who doesn't need to breath, so . . .

And that profile is from Post Crisis, or Post Flashpoint Joker? Or both?

Not as mobile and flexible as the flight with Sweet Bot, you'd basically be opening yourself up for rockets.

^Not to mention The Sweet Bot has a Gatling gun, and can smash cars easily with the sweet smash.

By the way is the Joker Venom Gas flammable?

And Joker won. I just had that small feeling he would use some mind tricks to fool him him just to use the Joker Gas in the end.

Still was a pretty awesome fight.

ˆMaybe Silver or Blackwargreymon, people wanted Frieza since long time ago, but I heard that Frieza is discarted according to one of the SA staff forums

I actually didn't mind the outcome, but I guess it makes sense. It's been a while since I've seen such a satisfactory match

I'm still going with Sweet Tooth here. Much better combat and destructive feats, and this is presumably the Joker without preperation.

On foot: The Joker via weapons, he could spam his gas and his guns and have an easy win

With vehicles: Unless Joker has the Joker van, he is going to be outmached in the long run

RevolverDragon said:
Shadow again? I'm unfamiliar with my Pokemon lore, but I do think Shadow has better chances of winning this.
Not really. Mewtwo can swipe his opponent's boosts with his Power Swap and Guard Swap attacks. Super Shadow, that form that couldn't defeat Vegeta, will become a huge liability.

Joker wins. First off, tricking Sweet Tooth from his vehicle via appealing to his psychotic nature? ******* brilliant. Second off, Joker has vehicles that could at least keep up with Sweet Tooth until it was destroyed.

Back