• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From what I'm seeing Joker has the slight AP and Durability advantage, as well as being smarter and having better equipment.

Skulls page should be fixed though, especially the part about Xaviers powers if he no longer has them.

I was gonna post that if it you hadn't, so thanks for saving my time.

Anyway, Joker FRA, though it could really go either way.

is this the first or second key red skull

first key would lose FRA

if this is 2nd key then its a bit more difficult

since when it comes too AP both would be rather close as tim joker is as strong as Terry McGinnis in his suit who is stronger then batman in his prime who is 0.01836 tons of TNT we don't really know how much stronger he is so i'll be modest and say only 2 times stronger so that make 0.03675 tons for the joker here

red skull in his second key is as strong as captain america who has shown to be considerebly stronger then guys like deadpool daredevil and king pin all of who have AP at 0.01978 tons of TNT captain has shown to be able to knock out guys like deadpool in a single punch but to be modest ageing lets say he is only 2 times stronger or 0.03956 tons of TNT

so when it comes too AP red skull has a slightly higher amount although to such an extent that it is near neglegable

what it really come down to here is their pure skill

with joker having all the training and skills of tim aswell as his own

and red skull being skilled enough to go toe to toe with captain america

but i do have to give it red skull here due to the fact that while joker did have the skills of robin they are nowhere near batmans or captain america's since terry who was still rather inexpirenced was still able to not only put up a fight but also beat joker in their fight so the skill edges out in favor of red skull here since red skull is near in skill to cap who is far more skilled then deadpool as if not more skilled then daredevil(who is definetly more skilled then a robin) and also has a lot more fighting expirnce

not to mention that this joker has problems with oponets shit talking him as seen in his fight with terry and red skulls mouth bearly ever closes in a fight and all he really ever dose in said fights is talk down to his opponent be it old man logan or cap and this will also trow joker of balance not as much as his terry fight but still

so if its the second key red skull he wins out with 7/10 being a win for him due to his slightly higher AP and the edge he has in skill

Back