• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dio gets clapped by Joker Venom. It'd also mess up his breathing because of the uncontrollable laughing, so anything Hamon would get thrown out the window. Can't kill him, but wins through incap.

Joker gg no re.

Nemo212 said:
Dio gets clapped by Joker Venom. It'd also mess up his breathing because of the uncontrollable laughing, so anything Hamon would get thrown out the window. Can't kill him, but wins through incap.
Joker gg no re.
Do you know anything about JoJo, like, at all? You kinda invalidated anything you would of had to say on Dio because clearly you don't have the slightest clue on who or what Dio even is.

> It'd also mess up his breathing because of the uncontrollable laughing, so anything Hamon would get thrown out the window.

like what the **** is this line? You even read the profile?

Answer the question, have you even read the profile? Or watched/read it? Because you literally sold yourself out by not knowing what youre talking about with the aforementioned line.

Of course I've read the profile. That's what I'm basing my argument off of. I haven't watched Jojo b╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠ÂI╠Â'╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âa╠Ât╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠Âf╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠Â.╠ You seem eager to prove me wrong, so do it.

Oh ok, so explain It'd also mess up his breathing because of the uncontrollable laughing, so anything Hamon would get thrown out the window. That line, because it seems to me you have not a damn clue what youre talking about.

Hamon is a breathing technique, right? It requires some degree of precision to pull off?

If you're laughing uncontrollably (in some appearances to the point of asphyxiation), then how are you going to muster up the strength to use it?

My dude, that's my point, you clearly havent watched it, read it or even read the profile. Dio doesnt use Hamon, it's his weakness, Hamon literally vaporozes him on contact. If this was Joseph Vs. Joker you'd have a point but it isnt, youre talking about a character who Hamon is designed to kill imstantly as if it's his main gimmick. The profile even makes this clear, which is why I doubt you've even read it.

Show me where it says Hamon vaporizes him on contact. I don't see that anywhere.

Further, I don't believe Dio has any resistances to poisons or fearhax. The Joker Venom would still mess him up big time. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

Furthermore, speed isn't equalized. Joker is MHS, Dio is only HS+. It's a blitz.

Nemo212 said:
I haven't watched Jojo b╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠ÂI╠Â'╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âa╠Ât╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠Âf╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠Â.╠Â
I can believe this much...

>Weaknesses: Dio is very overconfident, and as a vampire, he will be disintegrated by sunlight and is vulnerable to light-based attacks (Of the Ultra Violet variety or those mimicking the sun or sunlight), which circumvent his Regenerationn |

>Survived as just a severed head after being left incapable of healing properly thanks to Hamo

Also I cant believe youre actually asking me to prove Dio is weak to Hamon, like damn dude, that's like asking if Superman is weak to kyrptonite, anyone who actually knows even the basic things about the characters knows as much.

Okay. Now prove it's not a blitz, and prove he wouldn't get killed by Joker Venom, and I will go home, spank the monkey, and leave this thread in peace.

Anyway, Joker venom is useless. Or at least not the instant win you think it is.

Dio doesnt need to breath, at all, he went over a hundred years without taking a breath (Listed on the profile). I also doubt the Joker Venom would incap anyway, it's bound to wear off eventually, assuming it'd even effect Dio much given he should be, by all accounts, be capable of removing the toxin out of his system like Jonathan can given he has far better body control, including over his veins and blood vessels, even being able to eject liquids at mach speeds out of his body. But also worse case scenario, he just endures it, given it wont be killing him, and that's the thing that actually stops those effected by it. Assuming it'd effect him, it wont actually stop him from punching Joker's head off, flash freezing him solid into a billion tiny fragmented pieces of ice or doing some biomanip as it's been shown that if one has a strong enough will they can still act even while being effected by it. If Dio wanted to he could just mind control Joker as well as Joker has no resistance and Dio is no stranger to using his mind control to incap and take over deranged criminals to do his bidding, which he can do at glance.

This is ignoring Dio doesnt need to breathe so he wont be breathing it in, the joker venom is only useful up close due to poor range while Dio's SRSE can one shot from dozens of meters away.

Also,

>It'd also mess up his breathing because of the uncontrollable laughing, so anything Hamon would get thrown out the window.

That's not even true, any Hamon already created is stored in the blood and can be used even if the user cant breath. HamonUsers can manually remove poisons and toxins from their body by literally ejecting it out of cuts and wounds as well so it's hard to say if joker toxins would even be a issue.

Basically not only can Dio one shot at an incredible distance with SRSE, but Joker has no counter to mind control either, while Dio has ways to get around Joker's toxin, especially if he just chooses not to breath (assuming he's breathing to begin with) which does indeed counter the toxin, it's been shown having a ventilator or holding your breath halts it and even makes you uneffected at times. But that's under the assumption Dio doesnt just one shot from dozens of meters away, and in the situation they ever get close, Dio ragdolls via being able to freeze his opponents solid on contact, being stronger, having vastly surperior lifting strength to restrain and combo into flash freeze on top of Joker being incapable of actually harmig Dio due to immortality and regen. (Dio can fight while bisected, dismembered and even as a literal head with no body).

And as for the whole speed thing, Part 1 Dio should actually be faster than his second key, given we treat the second key as being physically inferior due to him not having fully fused with Jonathan's corpse yet, cant exactly change it due to lockdown but that's been thrown around a lot lately. So it'd be in Joker's best interest to actually have it be speed equal. Because by our standards, Part 1 Dio should be faster than Shadow Dio who is MFTL.

And Joker Venom aint killing someone who by all accounts can remove it from his system, simply not breathe it in, or end the match like 200 feet away before Joker even has a chance to use it with laser beam eyes or mind control if Joker somehow manages to get within like 15 feet.

tldr Dio doesnt even need to breath and he has laser beams.

Actually even better, straight from the self-sustenance page.

Type 1: Respiratory Self-Sustenance: The ability to live indefinitely without oxygen (or whatever substance that the creature's species breathes). This includes surviving in the vacuum of space or in the depths of an ocean. This may provide resistance to certain gas-based toxins.

Joker's two things that could give him a leg-up, his gas-based weapons, are rendered useless by Dio not needing to breathe, and Dio severely outranges and overpowers.

Dio FRA.

JJSliderman said:
Joker's two things that could give him a leg-up, his gas-based weapons, are rendered useless by Dio not needing to breathe, and Dio severely outranges and overpowers.
Dio FRA.
So the Joker is physically incapable of a victory?

I can't see Joker winning in any scenarios either, even with Part 1 Dio being used here.

Yeah, like...

If anyone really thinks the Joker is winning a straight fight against Dio Brando, I don't know what to tell you. And that's coming from someone who's a pretty decent fan of the former.

Yeah, I was completely talking out of my ass. I see that now. My bad. I'll try to be better about this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back