• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The JoJoker takes on a Jojo (2-7-0) (Grace)

Both at 8-C

No prep for either

This is Joseph Joestar from part 2 so no stand

Speed Equalised

Jojoker: 2 (A Stoned Orc, Abscoolguy)

Jojo2: 7 (Hierophant, Standuser, Tactical, Yianni, X Squared, Emperor, Starter)

Inconclusive/Tie: 0

Joker does have some things that could grant him the win, but honestly it depends what he uses, Joseph has a lot of abilities to play with, the ability to absorb sunlight and even redirect it, while maybe not really an effective weapon per say as I think I recall it saying it's more blinding (watch me have to fix this entire thing for being an idiot), but still that could at least keep Joker out of the fight for a bit, and once that happens, he's gonna lay into him with superior AP, possibly using other abilities but I think he'd only really use them if he needed, so hopefully I dod a good job explaining, if not can always correct it

Whatever tricks that Joseph could think up? The Joker has probably faced as much before from the likes of the Batfam. Jospeh's ability to read his opponent's moves will do him nothing against someone as wild, unpredictable, and intelligent as the Joker.

...that literally didn't even attempt to debunk my comment in any way, he is smart, crazy, but smart, he has tricks, but only a limited amount of them allow him to win, he's not gonna win physically, it's basically this, a smart yet crazy man, that's a good bit weaker physically, being smart is good, being crazy, can be good (Joker isn't really like crazy people you see locked up in straight jackets, he is more calm and collected but still crazy), he has some tricks that could allow him to win, but that's it, he's fighting someone that's more powerful than he is and that has actual abilities that while maybe not great, at least give him overall a bit more versatility, also the fact Joseph is a master tactician, but Joker can somewhat negate it

Joker was able to fight batman equally, aka the person who knows many martial arts and who is extremely powerful. He is able to break people internally and also for A stoned Orc's reasons I'd go for joker

Scarecrow's fear toxin didnt even effect him, he's fearless

Joseph's hamon grants him immunity to the toxins. His body just flushes it out.

Joseph has the combat advantage with hamon and skill in general. Their arsenal is kind of even, nobody has any major advantage over the other in that aspect. I'd even go as far as to say that they are of even or comparable intelligence, just that Joker is insane.

I'm voting Joseph here.

Joseph FRA. All the strategy and trickery and whatnot might as well be thrown out of the window cuz at the end of the day, they do need to fight each other, seeing as its not a prep time fight. Joseph is much more skilled and Hamon is way more helpful in combat than all of Batman's infinite martial arts. Joker's insanity and unpredictability only helps so much before he gets organ failure and mindhaxed.

Oh look, something to throw a vote on.

Joseph FRA. Seems pretty well cut here.

I'd just like to point out that Joseph has outsmarted an ancient race of brilliant scientists with practically supercomputers for brains that also have a combined experience of over 216,000 years. So yeah, Joker isn't winning in intelligence either.

Otherwise, Joseph FRA.

Back