• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Janitor has to deal with a rat problem

Thunder McQueen vs Bug-Eaten

Speed Equalised

battle takes place in a desert

the Plot is McQueen has to take care of a rat infestation in the prison. He (somehow) takes take of one of the rats and knows how Rat works but he still has to take care of the other rat somewhere in the prison but he wants to take himself out with it for some reason also they're now in a desert

This seems like its in BE's favour. Stealth mastery + Silenced 360 No scope headshot would kill the Janitor before he realises what happened.

Granted, he can force an inconclusive if he gets a good look at Bug-Eaten, but its more likely that the rat will tag him first.

Voting Bug-Eaten

In a prison setting, I'm fairly certain McQueen would recognize Ratt and would not be stationary enough to recieve a straight on head-shot, though it's possible. I still vote McQueen for now though.

By the way, I don't know if this is relevant but I re-read a bit of the manga and Ratt has actually melted a frying pa before, so he's able to melt inanimate objects now.

ProfessorLord said:
In a prison setting, I'm fairly certain McQueen would recognize Ratt and would not be stationary enough to recieve a straight on head-shot, though it's possible. I still vote McQueen for now though.

By the way, I don't know if this is relevant but I re-read a bit of the manga and Ratt has actually melted a frying pa before, so he's able to melt inanimate objects now.
Big oof!

I did notice that its mentioned to be able to melt inorganic stuff too, but I never noticed the melted frying pan. This means that the rocks didn't have holes in them due to being hit with 8-B force, but due to melting instead. Although the amount melted is lower for inorganic. Well, this increases the versatility of the rat.

Just pointing out he's still 8-B because he shot and punctured (before the poison took effect) both Josuke and Jotaro who have 8-B durability.

So if the janitor dies, he dies with the rat.

Inconclusive as a typical janitor matchup against a not very haxxed enemy.

Read the OP's description. HtH isn't initially locked on, so the rat can win if he gets a jump on TMQ. And there's a very good chance it will due to Stealth mastery.

Take 1: Bug shoots his neck, both die

Take 2: Bug shoots his head, both die

Take 3: Thunder "dodge" and is hit in the shoulder, Bug receives the same damage and start being wary about Thunder, Bug decides to do some trial shoots, while Thunder tries to suicide lets say by eating sand, Bug receives more damage and start understanding Thunder ability, Bug start feeling the "sand" in his stomach,Thunder is knocked out by his bad idea of how to suicide and the disc with HtH get ejected , HtH is cancelled and Bug shoot the disc that suddenly appeared in the head of the janitor, Bug tries a test shoot again and discover that he is no longer receiving damage, Bug transform the janitor in a block of meat to eat later.

2/3 incon from how I see it.

Good thing that Bug is a stand user so I can use the Take 3 without a CRT as that weakness of Thunder is in his profile.

@Someone

OP mentions that HtH isn't locked on Bug-Eaten just yet. TMQ will need to get a look at the rat in order to target. A stealth snipe will kill Thunder without transfering damage.

Yes, but the important part is that when he falls unconscious the disc is ejected and while is true that in that moment he was not as suicidal, it was until Ermes said to him about HtH that he discovered that he had it, so is unlikely for him to try ways to suicide that will not knock him down first.

Also with the edit of the OP HtH is now locked or it would be a stomp

There is also the possibility that McQueen tries to get rid of him without trying to kill himself since he is a janitor, but idk the likely good of that success

Back