• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Invincible Mikey Vs Yor Forger

Rules:
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • Dark Impulse Mikey
  • Prime Yor
  • Both blood lusted.
  • Mikey's AP: 7.68 Megajoules (Mid tiers like 70 percent Taiju scale to 820 kj, Mikey can one shot 100 percent Taiju who has a dura of 1.02 megajoules x 7.5)
  • Yor's AP: 9.5 Megajoules
Mikey Advantages: Fear inducement, Reactive power, Status amplification, beter combat skills
Yor Advantages: Higher AP
Mikey (0):
Yor (0):
Inconclusive (0):

Refer to "One-shot".
  • This gap is strictly for versus debating purposes, and will not apply when attempting to derive the attack potency of a character based on a feat of one-shotting another character in his or her verse.

Edit: I forgot to tell, but you cannot derive a character's attack potency like that.

This is a vs debate, also what ? He one shotted Taiju who scales to 820 kj
This is a VS debate, yes. You can only use Mikey's current AP and whatever it scales to. By VS debates, it means "in a VS debate" not outside of it. In a debate, you can only use the amount of AP Mikey currently has for him. The 7.5x stuff is just to check if characters "in a VS debate" can one-shot each other. You basically scaled Mikey to 7.68 MJ without any kind of calc regarding it.

Without that, Yor would one shot. Also, Yor has many advantages here. She has much superior martial arts than Mikey, and she is bloodlusted. People like Takemichi were able to resist against Mikey's fear inducement. I don't see any reason why Yor while being bloodlusted wouldn't be able to do so. But yeah, this is an easy win for Yor anyways.

Without that, Yor would one shot. Also, Yor has many advantages here. She has much superior martial arts than Mikey, and she is bloodlusted. People like Takemichi were able to resist against Mikey's fear inducement. I don't see any reason why Yor while being bloodlusted wouldn't be able to do so. But yeah, this is an easy win for Yor anyways.
Well I'm not debating this because its an unfair matchup but Yor does NOT have superior martial arts. Mikey would have won if the AP was 7.8 MJ but again, this thread should be closed

Back