• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hank

The hunter

Rules:

Speed equalized

No knowledge of each other

Hank has his shotgun and rifle

First key hunter used

Battle takes place in the schoolhouse from baldi’s basics in education and learning

Starting distance 25ft and out of sight

Last edited:
Hunter just shoots him? He wouldn't have any trouble locating Baldi due to the constant ruler slapping sound.

I was about to say that the field trip location would be dark so Hunter will use NVG and be able to spot the bear traps easier but even if he gets caught by them, there's still nothing stopping him from shooting Baldi.
Changed it to Hank hill since at least Hank has a gun

This hunter dude looks like he has more going for him in terms of abilities, but Hank seems to have higher stats so I'm not sure. Maybe from the paintball episode in KOTH, Hank learned to not underestimate his opponent and use more distractions like he did with the teens but he doesn't know anything about this guy.

This hunter dude looks like he has more going for him in terms of abilities, but Hank seems to have higher stats so I'm not sure. Maybe from the paintball episode in KOTH, Hank learned to not underestimate his opponent and use more distractions like he did with the teens but he doesn't know anything about this guy.
Hunter has 9-A bullets for all his weapons.

But he has 10-A durably both one-shot each kther

Hunter can shoot a target from 400ft away and is skilled enough to be able to shoot a t-Rex in the eye

If Hunter can still one shot Hank with his guns, then I'll give the W to him since he's the guy that can deal with dinosaurs while Hank has trouble dealing with teens who he only beat due to underhanded tactics. Unless there's some obvious weakness to Hunter, like the sound of a girl distracting the teens from the paintball episode, then Hank thinking of something seems headcanon and not likely.

If Hunter can still one shot Hank with his guns, then I'll give the W to him since he's the guy that can deal with dinosaurs while Hank has trouble dealing with teens who he only beat due to underhanded tactics. Unless there's some obvious weakness to Hunter, like the sound of a girl distracting the teens from the paintball episode, then Hank thinking of something seems headcanon and not likely.
Voting hunter fra then

He has also fought not only the worst dinosaurs, but also yeti’s, and other many types of enemies

Also the game was going to add poacher salt but the character was scrapped.

However this does imply he has also fought enemies that use guns so it’s not like he is a stranger to them

Back