• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait, I made an oversight with the joules. The Impostor's laser has more than the Hunter's firearms, but I accidentally described the match as though the opposite were true. In that case, the Hunter's bullet would get overpowered by the Impostor's laser if the combatants were to shoot at the same time. I switch my vote to the match being inconclusive.
Btw I noticed some of my opponents for the hunter their speed is athletic human or peak human while he has superhuman reactions, they don’t have weapons that can go beyond superhuman attack speed is that an issue? Are they still able to land a hit?

cause vsbw staff say something like only combat speed gets equalized but not reaction speed

Wait, I made an oversight with the joules. The Impostor's laser has more than the Hunter's firearms, but I accidentally described the match as though the opposite were true. In that case, the Hunter's bullet would get overpowered by the Impostor's laser if the combatants were to shoot at the same time. I switch my vote to the match being inconclusive.
Bullet clashing?? That's a bit weird for a conclusion. That's almost impossible for weaponry skill levels as theirs and they've never been shown to parry bullets with one another in their respective verses for it to be claimed that they can cancel other's bullets by clashing.
Imo it depends on who's more skilled with a firearm and who can manage to aim dodge long enough to defeat the other opponent with a full fledged hit. Discussing their skills with firearms would be an appropriate way to gain a more profitable wincon for a side.

Back