• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get into this

The Hunter:

+Seems to have a way bigger arsenal

+Range

+Lifting Strength

Wolf:

+AP

+Durability

+Intelligence?

I'm not sure right now

Wolf has the huge advantage of a second chance, which he'd probably use for a backstab. Question is, would it be enough to kill?

Yeah, I honestly don't feel like that would help too much. It's not like Sekiro doesn't have a big bag of tricks.

Oh

Hey I should give my thoughts on this one sec

Alright so as stated Wolf has a rather large AP advantage, I'm also going to point out that he rofls in terms of skill. As usual the opposing fighter isn't bad it's just Wolf is damned insane.

Type 4 outright negates any chance of the Hunter aiming to kill Wolf and is pretty well better than any passive ability held by Hunter.

However, Hunter is the more intelligent of the two, I'd reckon, and specializes in incap as well as killing. Their usual approach to finding a new species is to either chop it to bits or capture it for likely days at a time to then chop it to bits after prodding it a little. This includes sedatives, paralysis traps, and others that would likely instantly defeat Wolf. Wolf's own arsenal isn't entirely wasted but it isn't great.

If it comes down to stealth, which I actually believe it does considering how good the two of them are at it, then this enters something of a grey area. I don't believe either could sense the other if need be. The Hunter dances in front of Enhanced Senses, Wolf can go practically invisible. That said, Hunter does not specialize in seeking out and finding a stealthed human- I believe they could do it with scoutflies and the like, but Wolf is better in that regards.

So, to recap. Both are stealth experts with wide arsenals, Wolf is a lot stronger and skilled but Hunter has the better arsenal and is likely more intelligent. If it comes down to it I hand the match to Wolf on the premise that the Hunter might not instantly resort to filling him with enough sedative to make Michael Jackson jealous whereas Wolf will consistently resort to a very sharp four-foot length of steel imapling the enemy.

I can just imagine both of them walking around New York (due to standard battle assumptions) and one day Wolf sits on a park bench. He feels something strange and looks and feels around every where, but doesn't find anything unusual, so he goes on with his day. All the while the Hunter is sitting on the same park bench confused wondering why they feel something on their lap but doesn't notice anything and then go on with their day as neither notice each other due to how stealthy they are.

On a serious note I'm pretty sure the hunter's stealth is on a time limit, and even if that was a gameplay mechanic, Wolf probably fines him first so I'll vote Wolf (also that ap advantage Wolf has is huge)

The time limit is a game mechanic, yeah.

4 for Wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back