• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While Denji has more combat experience and skill, Duck Guy benefits from small size, immortality and regen without needing blood. On top of that, he has superior stats, so weirdly enough, Duck wins.

I dunno why Denji is 9-B when has able to strike fiends such as Beam who are 9-A, regardless speed wise they are relative and Denji should be able to land fatal blows on him with his fire axe, and he is definitely gonna go for Ducky's weak areas due to his mentality earlier on in the series, Denji is also a skilled brawler and has weapon mastrey in the use of axes and chainsaws along with his supernatural willpower and stamina which will lead him to not give up regardless on if he is in critical condition, Denji should take this

Just gonna point out that Duck has Class 100 LS and Denji can summon blood weapons that will bypass Duck's regeneration. Also, speed should be equalized since Denji is Athletic Human while Duck is Superhuman.

Just gonna point out that Duck has Class 100 LS and Denji can summon blood weapons that will bypass Duck's regeneration. Also, speed should be equalized since Denji is Athletic Human while Duck is Superhuman.
Denji should be comparable to Power and Beam, Beam being able keep up with Reze and Denji (In their hybrid forms) who move at Supersonic+ speeds, but regardless I am planning to help fix CSM speed after I finish the AP bucket list, so this may not be an issue in the future

Denji should be comparable to Power and Beam, Beam being able keep up with Reze and Denji (In their hybrid forms) who move at Supersonic+ speeds, but regardless I am planning to help fix CSM speed after I finish the AP bucket list, so this may not be an issue in the future
So Base Denji is gonna become 9-A by scaling to Power and Beam? I guess that makes sense.

Didn't Denji post fight with Makima lose his ability to use Power's blood? Very certain it was said he used up all the blood Power gave him (Granted, I just finished Part 1).

Didn't Denji post fight with Makima lose his ability to use Power's blood? Very certain it was said he used up all the blood Power gave him (Granted, I just finished Part 1).
Unless OP specifies that this is Part 2 Denji then we assume that he still has it.

I looked it up. Yeah, part 2 would be used by default:

Assumptions​

Character version: The strongest canon version of a character is used, that we have listed. The strongest version being defined as the one with the highest tier; if there are multiple versions with the same tier, then the most recent version.

I looked it up. Yeah, part 2 would be used by default:
Well then Denji is kinda outmatched here. He's better at hand to hand combat and with his weapon but Duck has much higher LS, Immortality Type 2 and Regeneration making him harder to kill, and Small Size which allow him to avoid attacks more easily.

The difference from low end superhuman and high end athletic human is like ~1.2x

The difference from low end superhuman and high end athletic human is like ~1.2x
We know that they're at least that fast but we have no concrete values for their speed. Denji could be baseline Athletic Human and Duck High-end Superhuman for all we know. Besides, a 1.2x difference in speed can be a big advantage depending on the situation.

We know that they're at least that fast but we have no concrete values for their speed. Denji could be baseline Athletic Human and Duck High-end Superhuman for all we know. Besides, a 1.2x difference in speed can be a big advantage depending on the situation.
alright speed equal.

Well then Denji is kinda outmatched here. He's better at hand to hand combat and with his weapon but Duck has much higher LS, Immortality Type 2 and Regeneration making him harder to kill, and Small Size which allow him to avoid attacks more easily.
Is that a vote for Duck?

Although it's not mentioned in his profile for some reason Denji still can regen in his base with blood.

What Denji profile is the based on? Current base Denji is 9-A, over a thousand times stronger than Duck. This looks like a stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back